0:16

There is a business party in Lee mansion where every high society's and business tycoons are here and jungkook who is also there with his wife means Jeon jimin who is now feeling like he should run away because he is not feeling well in this party everyone is looking at him like he is some snack or something ofcourse he is gorgeous and beautiful and most important he is Jeon jungkook's wife one of the richest businessman ,tycoon in south korea both are in spotlight tonight and jimin is hating it.

He is a model he should love this attention but he is feeling well in Lee mansion the way mr.lee is looking at him it makes him puke .

Now jungkook and jimin are standing in hall talking with mr.lee mostly jungkook is talking with him and jimin is looking at Lee who is glaring at him time to time .

,"Hello kookie"
A girl came and hug Jungkook he hugged her back and put his hand on her waist.

,"Wow you look pretty yuriah "
She blushed and pull back but still Hugging jungkook's side , jimin frown and rolled his eyes when he saw her hands touching jungkook's chest up down like she is trying to seduce him

It makes him feel something he didn't know what ?!! he doesn't like to see this he cleared his throat and jungkook turn towards him and raised his one eyebrow.

,"Is he your husband "

Yuri ask jungkook who nodded she smile and hug jimin

,"hmm kiddo i can see you can't satisfy your husband on bed hmm because only i can do that's that's why he left you alone in your wedding night "
She whispered in his ear and pull back and give him a fake smile , so it means she is jungkook's girlfriend , that's means his jerk husband left him for her and fuck her on their wedding night why it makes jimin upset? Jimin wants to kill her how can she say this to him she didn't know him ? He can do anything even he can seduce Jeon jungkook,
But he doesn't want to or maybe he want

,"He is so beautiful kookie you are lucky"
She said and smile at jungkook who look at jimin "yes it true he is beautiful but his spoiled ass i hate it " he said to himself and turn back to yuri .

," it's been long we didn't dance together kookie shall we "
She said while pouting jungkook doesn't know what to say he can't leave jimin alone he knows he is not safe here here he can see how everyone is looking at jimin with hungry gaze .

,"Yuri next time i-

,"Please kookie please "
She held his hands and came closer to him , jungkook nodded he can't see his childhood friend sad ofcourse he doesn't know her true intentions he agree to dance with ber and told jimin not to go anywhere who rolled his eyes and look away when jungkook held her hand and went on dance stage

Now he is dancing with yuri and yuri who is trying to get close to him now her body is touching his chest , and here jimin who is fumming yes he doesn't like how she js getting close to his husband

yes he is jealous.

But he can't accept he can't be jealous on Jeon jungkook

He doesnt want to see anything further so he left and went bathroom.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

,"What is happening to me he can do anything he can fuck anyone i don't care arggg i hate him why did i marry him "

He splashed water on his face and curses jungkook but he look back when someone enter the bathroom.

,"How can jeon left pretty wife alone his lose humm"

It's Lee taemin mr.lee's son ofcourse he knows him who doesn't he is popular businessman.

He slowly walk towards him and said,"You are really pretty in real jimin"

,"I know but Thank you "
Jimin said and was about to leave but taemin held his hand and pinned him against the wall .

,"What are you doing leave me "jimin is wiggling under his hold but taemin is not in mood to let him go .

,"Doing what baby i didn't did anything yet "

Jimin gritted his teeths and try to push him .

,"Why jimin don't be so innocent i know you better, can't you see i want to fuck you so let me and enjoy with me your husband is also enjoying his night with someone"

He said and came closer to him and kissed his neck jimin is still trying to push him but when taemin told him jungkook 8s enjoying with yuri he get angry

When taemin pressed his hard dick on his clothed member he moaned its been long he didn't felt pleasure he was controlling his self but what happened with jungkook earlier his desires came back .
Also he is ANGRY on jungkook !!!!

He slowly rub his lower on his dick and give him more space to suck his neck taemin smirk and put his hand on his shirt and pinched his nipple

,"Ahhh"

He moaned and taemin unbuttoned his pants and pulled down along with boxer now jimin is half naked infront of stranger but he doesn't care .

,"Ahh fuck me "

Taemin smirked and spread his legs and put his ass on sink and position himself between him .

,"ahh jimin fuck "
Jimin is not in senses he is thinking about jungkook and yuri dancing and how she get close to his husband it makes him weird and angry ,he immediately held taemin's shoulder.

,"Do it fast"

,"Relax baby i will fuck you soo hard that you will forget your husband hmm"

Jimin opened his eyes he doesn't know why he feels Guilty

why he feels like he is cheating on his husband who doesn't love him who also fuck someone why he can't do the same why ?he look at taemin who pull his pants down and was about to put his dick inside him

He can't do this

," JIMIN"

Jimin gulped to see jungkook here who is looking at taemin with angry 💢 gaze like he is about to kill him , now jimin is scared.