0:14

Jimin sat with hobi in their college cafeteria where hobi  telling him about taehyung and what happened today Jimin can't stop laughing .

,"don't laugh ok he is so werid i hate him "

Jimin came closer to him and look into his eyes but hobi hit his hand when jimin was about to touch his forehead

,"Let me check i think you are sick "

,"No i am not "

"Yes you are you are keep talking about taehyung from his morning whats the matter tell me do you lik-

Jimin laughed when hobi hit his head ,

,"I am not why would I like him yes he is handsome but not my type so shut up "

Hobi said and take a sip of his coffee while jimin is smiling he knows his bestfriend better than himself and he is happy for his bestfriend he knows taehyung is best for hobi if they get together it will be good

,"I know you hobi and i can see something in your eyes and how you are talking about taehyung you can't hide your emotions from me "

Hobi look at him with wide eyes ,how can he forgot jimin is his bestfriend who knows everything about him , it's true he is feeling something for taehyung the moment he saw him but he doesn't want to feel anything for him hobi prefers cute and small boys like jimin  and most important he is a top so his chance with taehyung is a big 'no '

Hobi came back to his senses when he heard loud noises coming from outside jimin and him left cafeteria to see what is going on there .

,"What the fuck why he is here "
Hobi said while looking at the crowd and there Kim taehyung is standing in  middle of the crowd smiling at students like he is some king.

When his eyes met with hobi he smirked and looked at students and wave his hands and make his way towards jimin and hobi .

,"Hy tae tae what a great surprise"

Jimin hug him and taehyung hugged him back while looking at hobi who is not feeling fine suddenly.

,"I am here for modelling students and i will teach them from  now on your principal offer me so i said yes "

Tae said with a smile jimin is happy to see his friend but his smile faded when he saw his phone it was jungkook who is calling him .

,"Tae ,hobi i am going now i will call you both later bye "
After saying goodbye he left hobi and taehyung alone , hobi turn back to leave but taehyung held his hand and there is hobi gone his heart is beating fast .

,"Where are you going hmm "
Hobi turn back and saw his smiling face that makes him crazy, but he control his heart and pull his hand back.

"It's non of your business mr .Kim "

Hobi said and left taehyung alone

,"I love your attitude hobi ah i like that "

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

When jimin enter his mansion he saw everyone is looking at him with worried eyes , he got confused to see their faces but he can feel something is going to happen today .

He slowly went upstairs with shaky hands he opened his room

He can't see anything the room is dark it looks like he came in some vampire's room.

,"Welcome back wify "