0:7

"Be ready for me tonight baby~" Jimin's mimicked those words.

As Jungkook walked away, Jimin found himself at a crossroads. He couldn't bear the thought of giving himself to someone he hated. In a fit of defiance, he got up and paced around the room, his mind racing with conflicting emotions.

Suddenly, a mischievous idea popped into his head. With a smirk on his face, Jimin made his way to the bathroom. He couldn't resist the urge to play a little prank on his husband.

"Hahaha, now come and fuck me, Jeon Jungkook," Jimin whispered to himself, a sense of satisfaction washing over him. He left their bedroom and headed towards the guest room, where he threw himself on the bed and burst out laughing.
"I can't wait to see his face," Jimin chuckled to himself, feeling a sense of empowerment. In that moment, he felt like he had regained control over his life and his emotions.

,"OPEN THE DOOR JIMIN"

Jimin open his eyes when he heard jungkook banging the  door while shouting, he smirked  as he knows that why this man is shouting.

He open the door with a innocent smile but jungkook immediately held his wrist and drag him in his own room.

,"I know it's you who ruined my room "He pushed jimin on the wet floor who get all soaked in water .

Jungkook's room was all mess and looked like a pool room, in the room everything floating in water .

Jungkook gritted his teeths and pull jimin by his collar and throw him on wet bed.

"I didn't do this je-on, i swear"
Jimin is now scared now jungkook's eyes are red.But when he hover him,jimin get shocked.

"I SAW YOU IN CCTV footage,how you went to the bathroom after that i saw water coming from bathroom, i saw EVERYTHING don't fool me "Jungkook was so angry ,he loves his room too much because his late mom decorated this room for him.

He looked at jimin ,who was shivering because of cold but he didn't stop ,he hold his hand tightly,"Leave me ,am  soRr-y Jeon jungkook"Jimin said but jungkook is still angry.

,"TELL me why did you do THIS"Jungkook shouted, jimin flinched.

"I don't want to s-ex with you so"Jimin said and looked away quickly ,jungkook smirked and slowly went closer to his neck.He ruin his precious room now he will ruin him .

,"Ahhhhhh"