0:13

Jimin woke up , feeling something warm and heavy wrapped around him.

As he opened his eyes, he was met with the sight of Jungkook hugging him tightly, like a koala why?. when?.how?.what ?.

His heart started racing as he felt suffocated by Jungkook's embrace.

He tried to push him away, but his stupid husband was surprisingly strong. He squirmed in Jungkook's hold, trying to free himself from the unexpected cuddle.

"What the hell, Jungkook! Why are you hugging me like this?" Jimin yelled in frustration, his voice muffled against Jungkook's chest who stirred at the sound of Jimin's voice, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Huh?.What's wrong, baby?" he mumbled, not fully awake yet.

What, the fuck he just call him .

'baby'

"Baby? Did you just ..... really call me bab-y?baby" he asked, when jungkook pull back and nodded "no " he pouted as about to get up but, Jungkook pull him close ,hovering over him.

Jimin's heart started racing by his actions m He could feel the tension between them, but he wasn't sure what to make of it. "Why, after what happened between us last night, you forget that you are the one who wants me to call you baby?. Now you're saying this," Jungkook pouted.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. It wasn't true. He had never wanted this. He felt a lump forming in his throat, and tears started to well up in his eyes. He had always told himself that he would never let Jungkook get to him like this. But now, he felt like his pride had been shattered into pieces.

Suddenly, Jimin started crying uncontrollably Jungkook who got panicked and cupped his cheeks, telling him to stop. But Jimin couldn't hold back. "How could you?. I know we are husbands, but I don't lo-ve you, nor you. Why did you do this to me? I hate yo-u. I fuckin-g hate you, you jerkook!" Jimin cried, hitting Jungkook's head and pulling his hair in frustration.

Jungkook was taken aback by Jimin's outburst. "We didn't do anything! Stop now!" Jungkook shouted, trying to calm Jimin down. He sat on the bed, looking at Jimin with concern and confusion.

"I was just pranking you," Jungkook finally admitted, hoping to lighten the mood. But Jimin was not amused. He stared at Jungkook with a mix of shock and anger.

"I will kill you "Jimin said and was about to catch jungkook's hand but he already run towards bathroom but jimin also jump from bed and run behind him,

"Fuck you Jeon ,you can't stay in bathroom for your whole life hmm,

i am here waiting for you outside and than you will see what who is park Jimin "Jimin shouted but jungkook was laughing inside the bathroom ,holding his towel .

So guys are you excited for next chapter because jimin is going to do something with jungkook.🤭

And about vhope did you guys want vhope 💚