0:11

Few months later.......!!

Jimin who was sitting in front of the large mirror in the make-up room, getting ready for his photoshoot.

He was lost in thoughts when he sensed someone watching him, he looked back and saw Taehyung standing there, looking at him with loving eyes.

The two had grown close over the past few months, working together on various projects. Jimin had changed a lot during this time, leaving behind his reckless, fuckboy persona.

He no longer goes to clubs or got into trouble, thanks in part to the two bodyguards who now followed him everywhere, keeping a close eye on him so it's impossible for him to do anything but it's enough now.

Well for sure he found his maturity but he still remained a brat at heart, refusing to listen to Jungkook's warnings.

However, when Jungkook threatened him to tell his father who will cut him off from his inheritance, Jimin knew he had to toe the line.

After photoshoot they made their way to the nearby restaurant.

"Yummm hmmmm Jimin, this is so yummy," Tae said with a smile , who looked hungry.

Just as they were enjoying their meal, Jimin's phone rang. It was his dead husband.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he answered the call, knowing exactly what was coming next.

"Yes, dear husband, what do you want?" Jimin said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Where are you at this late, Jimin? .You should be home by now," Jungkook said, his tone stern and demanding.

"Why are you shouting?. Don't you know where I am? .Your two jokers are here too, didn't they tell you?" Jimin replied, trying to keep his cool.

"Stop with your childish acts, Jimin. I know where you are. It's late, come home right now," Jungkook said, his voice filled with authority.

Jimin looked at Tae, who was also looking back at him with a knowing glint in his eyes. Tae took a piece of salad and teasingly showed it in front of Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled and opened his mouth, allowing Tae to feed him.

"Thank you, Tae," Jimin said with a grin, feeling grateful for Tae's playful and caring nature.

"Still whoring around .Come home right now, or you'll see my real face, wifey," Jungkook warned, his voice tinged with frustration.

It was enough for Jimin. He was tired of Jungkook's controlling behavior and constant demands. He couldn't live like this anymore, always walking on eggshells around his husband.

"Yes, I am whoring around ,Jungkook. What are you going to do? .Tell my dad? I don't care anymore," Jimin said, his voice firm and resolute. He cut the call and switched off his phone .

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jimin let out a heavy sigh as he stared out at the lake, the moon casting a serene glow over the water. Beside him, Taehyung sat with him.

"Jiminah, you should go back home. You don't know Jungkook, he will-" Taehyung's words were cut off as Jimin placed a gentle hand over his mouth, silencing him. He knew that Taehyung was right, that Jungkook was likely furious with his disappearance. But he didn't want to go back home tonight and honestly he doesn't care what he thinks or do.

Meanwhile,Taehyung knew Jungkook well, having grown up with him. He understood the temperamental nature of his friend and knew that Jimin's sudden disappearance would only stoke the flames of his anger. But seeing the determined look in Jimin's eyes, Taehyung couldn't bring himself to force him back home, he looked calm and happy so he thought let him enjoy.

But did all know that they together slipped away from the watchful eyes of Bambam and Taemin, who had been distracted by a passing group of friends.So that's how they ended up here in lake side.

"You are really pretty, Jiminah," he said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear. "But you are married. You should change yourself.

I mean, tell me, if Jungkook cheated on you, what would-"Jimin burst into laughter, the sound echoing through the quiet night.He shook his head at Taehyung's concern. "I don't care if he did," he said, his eyes twinkling with humor. "You know our marriage is forced. I did this because my father threatened me, and I don't know why Jungkook agreed to it. We don't love each other, so it's not like we would care if we cheated or not"Taehyung nodded in understanding, his heart aching for the pain that Jimin must have endured in his loveless marriage.

"I don't know, Jiminah," Taehyung said softly, his voice filled with empathy. "I don't know if you should give Jungkook a chance or not. But I do know that you deserve to be happy"Jimin let out a sigh, turning to look at Taehyung with a conflicted expression. "I know, Tae. I just.I can't-, I don't like him , he is behaving like my dad and I hate it, but if you want me to change i can try "Taehyung reached out and squeezed Jimin's hand. "I understand, Jimin. And I'll support you no matter what you decide.

Just remember to put yourself first, okay?"Jimin nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over him at Taehyung's words. "Thank you, Tae. I'm glad I have you by my side"As they lay there in each other's company, but didn't know jungkook was already on his way .