0:2

RE-EDITED:13/6/24

It was a same day but sky turn dark so it means it's evening time when Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park had arranged a meeting to discuss something important. Jungkook was also present ,he didn't know why they are here. They had been waiting for Mr. Park's son, Jimin, to join them for quite some time now. Jungkook was growing impatient and was about to get up from his seat when the doors opened and in walked Jimin.

Jungkook couldn't help but do a double-take as he looked at Jimin from head to toe. Jimin was wearing a black crop top with ripped jeans and Timberland shoes. Jungkook couldn't deny the fact that Jimin looked incredibly handsome, but he was also slightly taken aback by his outfit choice.

As Jimin took his seat, Mr. Park gave him a stern look, but Jimin just rolled his eyes in response. He then turned his gaze towards Jungkook, and for a moment, their eyes locked. Jungkook couldn't believe how attractive Jimin was up close. He had seen handsome men before, but there was something about Jimin that captivated him.

"Son, this is Jeon Hwang and his son Jeon Jungkook," Mr. Park introduced them, breaking the spell that had been cast between Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin nodded in acknowledgment and slowly turned to look at his father, expecting some explanation for why he had been called to the meeting.

But both Jimin and Jungkook were left speechless when Mr. Jeon dropped a bombshell.

"You both are getting married this week," Mr. Jeon announced, causing Jimin to let out a loud "No!" in shock.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he had just heard. He had never even met Jimin before, let alone considered marrying him. But before he could protest, Mr. Park's stern voice cut through the air.

"Shut up," he commanded, silencing Jimin's objections. Jimin rolled his eyes in response and turned to look at Jungkook, disbelief written all over his face."Jungkook go and talk to jimin alone ". Mr.Jeon said and told his son to take jimin somewhere to talk who shook his head in response when jungkook held his arm and drag him out .

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"I don't want to marry you, so cancel this shitty marriage," Jimin said firmly, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, his expression unreadable. He had been prepared for Jimin's reaction, but he never expected him to be so stubborn.

Jungkook's father had arranged the marriage to solidify a business partnership with Mr. Park, who had promised to give Jungkook shares in his company. Jungkook knew it was a smart move, but he had never anticipated the marriage being with someone like Jimin who is a fboy.

"Look, I am not here to listen to your shit. We are going to marry this week, and that's final," Jungkook said, his voice firm and unwavering.

Jimin pushed Jungkook away, a defiant fire burning in his eyes. He put his hands on his hips and cocked his head to the side.

"No, I am still young. How old are you, by the way?" Jimin asked, genuinely curious.

"28," Jungkook replied.

Jimin's jaw dropped in shock. "Oh, I am 21. Why does my dad want me to marry an old man?. I can't risk my whole life living with an old man. And, well, I like big dicks.

Not sure if yours-"Before Jimin could finish his sentence, Jungkook had pushed him against the wall, his expression dark and dangerous.

Jungkook pinned him against the wall, his gaze intense as he stared at Jimin's lips.

"Wha-t are you doing?" Jimin asked, his voice shaking slightly.

Jungkook chuckled, his breath warm against Jimin's skin. "You don't have to worry about my size, pretty boy," he said with a smirk. "After we're married, you'll see everything I have to offer. So just relax and enjoy the ride"Before Jimin could react, Jungkook leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Jimin's heart raced as he tried to push him away, but Jungkook's grip on his waist was firm. He felt a surge of conflicting emotions - confusion, anger, and a strange sense of attraction towards Jungkook.

As Jungkook continued to hold him close, he knows about his club nights and his past with Hoseok?.

"How dare you?" Jimin finally managed to push Jungkook away, his voice filled with rage. He raised his hand to slap him, but Jungkook caught his wrist, a look of cold determination in his eyes.

"Don't act innocent with me, Jimin," Jungkook said, his tone icy. "I know everything about you. And I don't think it's matter to you if I kiss you on our first day meet"