ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ II widower

Protecting his family was always his number one priority

Protecting his family was always his number one priority. After the tragic death of his wife Neytiri he sought Ukturu at the Metkayina clan. Which led him and his four children across the ocean to their new home.

As they arrived Jake was the first one to get of his Ikran. He held his arms out to reassure that he and his family are no threat. A herd started to form around the family, making most of them nervous. Lo'ak had sensed that they would not be welcomed warmly, noticing the stares they were receiving.

'Be nice' their father looked behind him to receive several nods. Kiri could her some boys talking about their small tail. Kiri rolled her eyes at the comments they made and choose to ignore them and not lash out.

A girl who surfaced from the water, caught Lo'ak's attention.She saw her brother and Roxto joking around. She made her way to them to hit them lightly.

'Stop it Ao'nung and Roxto.' She says reprimanding them.

'Hey.' Lo'ak bluntly says to the girl.

All she does is smile before letting out a little laugh. Neteyam saw their little interaction and smirked.

Everything got interrupted when the crowd of people parted as a woman made her way to the family. Jake could tell from her attire that she was Ronal the Tsahik.

They greeted her as well.

'Why are you here Jake Sully?' Tonowari asks.

Jake turns around to his family, before turning back to Tonowari and Ronal 'We seek ukturu.'

'Ukturu?' Ronal says in disbelief looking up to her mate to make sure she heard right.

'Yes, sanctuary for me and my family' he begs being desperate.

'Where is your mate?' asks Tonowari not seeing her.

The question changed the whole atmosphere, he could feel the sadness from his children but knew he had to be strong for them.

'We lost her in the midst of war with the Sky people.' he says sadly.

'My condolences, but you must understand we are reef people. Your are forest people. Your skills will mean nothing here.'

'We will learn your ways'

Ronal left her mates side to circle around the family. She inspected them from head to toe and directly noticed something she disliked. She grabbed Kiri's hand displaying them for everybody to see.