ꜱᴜʟʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ x ɢɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ II the songcord

You were Lo'ak's twin the both of you had a strong connection starting from your mother's womb

You were Lo'ak's twin the both of you had a strong connection starting from your mother's womb. You guys were different but that didn't bother you guys. Lo'ak was the adventurous one that always got into trouble and your were the quiet one that enjoyed to learn how to become a healer with your grandmother Mo'at. Who was delightfully that not only Kiri was interested. You knew enough to treat the warriors of your tribe, your number one priority being Lo'ak.

________________

I mentioned before that Lo'ak is the one of us that never listens. This somehow got out whole family in trouble. Kiri, Spider, Tuk and Lo'ak were out exploring when they came along the battlefield were Spiders father Colonel Quartich died in the hands of our mother bow. That was given to her after my grandfather passed midst the war with the Sky people.

Observing the field they got attacked by the Sky people who looked like Na'vi. I was with our father, mother and Neteyam riding our Ikrans when a call from Lo'ak cane through. Saving them let to us losing Spider, my mother never really cared about him but Kiri was devastated.

The attack from his former enemy in completely new disguise, scared my father to death. So that he gave up his title as the Olo'eyktan and left the forest with us. My mother wasn't happy and yelled at our father, but she knew that they had do protect us.

Like our father said 'Where ever we go, this family is our fortress.'

Our journey brought us to the Metkayina clan were we sought sanctuary. Our father thought that we would be safe here, but he was sadly wrong. After two weeks the colonel he found us taking Tsireya, Lo'ak and Tuk hostage. I was with Neteyam trying to get the tracker that was on Payakan as far as possible. Our strictly forbid us to go anywhere near the massive boat, but we ignored him.

After we rescued our siblings and Tsireya we made our made way back to the Ilu's. I noticed that Lo'ak was not following us and this made me turn around. Concerned and worried I walk to him grabbing his arm so he could follow me.

He rips his hand out of my grip and shakes his head.

'What are you doing Lo'ak lets go.' I say impatiently.

'I can't they have spider we need to save him.' He said showing me his pleading eyes. He knew they were my weakness and that you couldn't refuse him. 

'Okey you skxawng but we need to hurry up.' I turn to Neteyam to beg him to help us. He sighs telling Tsireya to bring Tuk away. She nods hesitantly but places Tuk in front of her and dips into the water.

We run towards the well deck seeing Spider cuffed against a pole. He sees us and distracts the soldiers so we can make our way to grab some weapons. Lo'ak trying to show off grabs a semi automatic, Neteyam grabs it out of his hand and starts firing at the remaining soldiers. I quietly sneak to Spider and release him and motion him to follow you quietly while checking him for injuries.

He looked fine so we made our way to Lo'ak and Neteyam, who rushed us into hiding. But somebody opens the fire and you start dodging bullets.

'We need to jump' says Neteyam and we do so, happy that we made Lo'ak celebrates. But I start feeling dizzy, breath was starting to become a struggles blood starts forming around me.

My left chest starts to sting and I feel a gun shot wound. It seemed like Tsireya noticed me struggling and motioned the rest to look.

'I got shot' I grunt trying to ease the pain that was forming. Lo'ak eyes widen and he swims to my side, I see tears forming in his eyes and know he's trying to hold them in.

'It's going to be alright.' I try to reassure him chuckling painfully.

Neteyam and Lo'ak grab me putting me onto the Ilu Tsireya was riding. My back is leaning against Lo'ak's chest while he swims me to a nearby shore. He places me down gently already weeping. Neteyam who is right behind him puts pressure to my wound.

I see my father dismounting his Skimwing running towards me. He directly sees the gun shot wound and turns me to the side. His shoulders drop, he doesn't say anything but I know that there is nothing to be done.

'I wanna go home' I choke out tired and trying to comfortably breath. I hear my mothers Ikran and her running to my side. She grabs my arm looking at me with concerned face.

'I know, I know we will go home, don't worry.' My father says stroking my cheek.

'Where is Lo-' was the last thing I said before my heart stopped beating.

'I'm here, I'm here my twin.' He says while crying he rocks his twin back and forth holding their lifeless body, not accepting that his other half has just died. Lo'ak sees the disbelief in his mothers face who doesn't believe what has just happened. He shuts his eyes tightly not baring the sight of his mothers face.

'No, no, no, noooo my baby' she screams and cries in agony grabbing her child's face. All they could hear where the cries of a grieving mother, and the waves crashing against the shore.

Jake looks down to his blood covered hands, and asks himself.

How can mankind be so cruel?

___________________________________
requested by :Idoyuriships345