ɴᴇᴛᴇʏᴀᴍ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ II five years later

It's been 5 years since the Sully family left the Omaticaya clan after the return of Miles Quartich

It's been 5 years since the Sully family left the Omaticaya clan after the return of Miles Quartich. You were devastated about the news, since you grew up around the Sully's and Neteyam who at that time, was your boyfriend. You guys haven't mated yet so there was no valid reason for your parents, to let you leave with them.

Neteyam and you didn't know how long you guys wouldn't see each other, so you decided to break up. It was a mutual decision, and you wished each other only the best.

Neytiri was sad about the break up, but understood and accepted the decision you guys made. Neteyam and you were only 15 and 14 when they left, still young and not out of age.

But that didn't stop you from becoming pregnant at such a young age. You guys were always careful, but it seems like not enough. Your parents were angry at the beginning, thinking no other man in the clan would want to mate you.

But you didn't care, you were happy about being pregnant with Neteyam's child, but the circumstances were not ideal. He wasn't by your side when you found out, when your stomach started to get bigger, when you felt the first kick and during your labour.

You were the happiest when your daughter N'alu was born. The labour was long, and hard but your mother and Mo'at were with you all the way. The moment she was laid on your chest, brought tears to your eyes. She looked so fragile and small,that you thought she was a doll.

As years went by N'alu grew up from the always crying baby, to a curious and adventurous toddler. She reminded you so much of Neteyam, the way her eyes would lit up when she saw something interesting. The way she would laugh when you tickled her, just everything about her screamed Neteyam.

You missed him deeply and wished for him to return. Be it with a mate that he found over the years or alone, but you preferred the last option. You still loved him and it hadn't changed in the last five years. You hadn't mated, even though you had potential suitors lining up.

But for you it was either Neteyam or no one else.

You were braiding your daughters hair while she was playing with a wooden Ikran toy. She was never without it, and knew that she wanted to become a banshee rider.

Just like her father.

You made sure to tell N'alu everything about her father and his family. She loved the stories you told her about your childhood and Neteyam. She wished that her father would return soon, not just for her but also for you.

There were days were you cried a lot and you tried to hide it, you didn't want to burden your parents and Mo'at with your feelings. Your parents knew how you felt and they felt bad that they didn't let you leave with the Sully's.