ʟᴏ'ᴀᴋ x ᴛꜱɪʀᴇʏᴀ II nine fingers

Requests are currently closed!_________________

_________________

He always felt like an outcast but leaving his trusted  home made the feeling stronger. It's been a week since his family decided to seek sanctuary, at the Metkayina clan to protect their clan and flee from the Sky people. It was not an easy decision for his parents, to make but they knew that their whole family would be in danger, if the remained in the Jungle.

They whispered and thought that he couldn't hear them but he heard everything. His parents tell him to ignore them but he couldn't.

'Demon blood'

'Freak'

'Five fingers'

The only one who truly understood him was Tsireya. He was mesmerized by her, at their first encounter months ago. He knew that she was the one, he wanted to be with.

He was currently waiting for her, at the cove she showed him after the full blown argument he had with her father about Payakan his spirit brother.
It became some sort of their daily hideout for them, and after knowing what significant the cove had to the Metkayina's, made him feel like he finally belonged to them.

He could hear steps approaching him, he knew that it was her which brought a smile to his face. Teal colored arms wrap around his waist tightly. She nuzzles her face into his back breathing in satisfied.
She missed him, being the next Tsahìk in line made her follow around her mother most of the day to learn. He looks down to her hands, grabbing her right hand he linked his fingers into hers.

She started talking about her day and how she's exhausted but wanted to see him. He listend to everything she says loving the way her voice sounded even though she was tired.

'I love you' Lo'ak whispered his heart hammers against his chest. Tsireya fell silent, her mouth left slightly open. After the surprising confession, her lips curved into a warm smile. She stepped in front of him meeting his warm honey eyes, that she loved so much.

'I love you too, Lo'ak' she giggled kissing his lips. Her move made him smile while he returned it. He grabbed her head pulling it towards his chest. His heart was still beating fast, and he wanted her to know, what she was still doing to him. She snuggled closer to him loving the sound of his heartbeat.

'When I'm older I'm going to make you my mate' he says confidently pecking her head. She raises her head to look at him. He was nervous about her answer but tried to downplay it. She noticed that giving him a teasing smile.

'I'd very much love that' she said, she could see him exhale sharply laughing at his reaction. He smiled looking down to her, their relationship reminded him of his parents.

The outcast boy and the clan leaders daughter.

___________________________________
what is five plus four?