ɴᴇᴛᴇʏᴀᴍ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ II tree of voices

Neteyam and you always used to play family when you were younger

Neteyam and you always used to play family when you were younger. He would be the dad, you to mother and his younger siblings Kiri and Lo'ak the children. You never cared if anybody else would join you, but Neteyam was highly against playing family with anybody else.

Neytiri and Jake noticed from the beginning that their son might had chosen his mate, but he was still young and things could change. His mother never talked or pressured him into claiming a mate. But his father started pestering Neteyam about it when he came out of age.

Both of them had flown themselves down to the Forrest so that they could talk, without anyone eavesdropping. Neteyam had no idea, what his father wanted to speak about.

'I'm your father and I want the best for you, but you need to start looking for a mate, I'm not saying you have to mate straight away! But you should at least consider courting someone Neteyam, you are the future of this clan-' Jake started, but for the first time and possibly last time in his life, Neteyam cuts his father off.

'I already someone on my mind, you know who!' Neteyam yelled frustrated, holding the bridge of his nose. He anticipated his father to come back with a raised voice as he usually did. Instead he feels arms wrapping around him.

Jake realized that his beautiful baby boy, isn't a baby anymore. Neteyam loosened, wrapping his arms also around his father. Jake rested his chin on Neteyam's head and chuckled.

'Then don't wait to long' he said to him. Knowing that Neteyam was talking about you.

'I love her' Neteyam admitted quietly.

'I know my boy'

'Looks who's excited' Kiri giggled turning to you, as her brothers and fathers Ikran approached the entrance of the Omaticaya Stronghold. You blushed turning the other way around. Kiri was the only one, who knew about your feelings for Neteyam.

This undying love you guys had for each other, made her want to swoon and gag at the same time. All she could think about, was how hopeless you guys were. Her brother was way to obvious with his feelings for you, but you never perceived them as such.

You greeted him and his father before you made your way back to the tent were Mo'at was teaching you how to become a healer. It was something you always wanted to be. Many villagers thought you might become a singer like you mother, but you were never really interested in it.

On your way you heard some girls talking about Neteyam and how he hasn't announced his chosen mate yet. Your steps halt and your heart starts to clench. He had his duties you knew that but hearing that made you sad. You have been in love with him for the last couple of years. But never had the gut to confess.