ᴛᴏɴᴏᴡᴀʀɪ x ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ II euphoria

'You are the Olo'eytan and your mate is still without child my son' you heard your mother in-law say

'You are the Olo'eytan and your mate is still without child my son' you heard your mother in-law say. The two of you had a good relationship at the beginning but it became strained. Especially when it came to your duties as Tsahik she was strict. It has been a couple of years since you and Tonowari mated, you were lovers before that? but nobody really knew that.

So when we he was out of age, he made sure to show people that you were his. Since there were many prying eyes waiting for you to come out of age. So that they could mate you. You were pretty sure that they were lucky that they didn't mate you.

You had difficulties getting pregnant and it was not a secret. You were scared that Tonowari would look for someone else to carry his children. He had a reputation to uphold and you didn't want to tarnish it.

'I don't want to hear it, mother' you hear Tonowari mumbling. He loved you and won't have it when people talk about you like that. You entered your Marui to interrupt their conversation. Tonowari looked right at you giving you a sad smile. He knew that you've heard everything and felt a deep distress in his heart.

'Mother in-law' you greeted her with a tight lipped smile. She looked a little surprised by your sudden appearance, but you didn't care. She always acted like she was understanding your struggle but you came to realize that this might just be a facade.

'Y/N' she said with the same tight lipped smile. She turned back to her son giving him a daring look. He ignored her and made his way to you. He embraced you gently pressing a kiss against your forehead. You wrapped your arms around his waist, nuzzling your face into his broad chest.

'I'll leave you guys alone, remember my words Tonowari.' she mumbled leaving the two of you alone.

'I heard it.' you said not looking at him you kept your face in his chest trying not to cry. He knew very well that you suffered but it was not only you, it was him as well. Maybe he was the reason you couldn't carry any children. But he tried suppressing those thought with happy ones.

'I'm sorry, my love'

'I should be to one apologizing, Tonowari.' You said tiredly.

'Don't say that, i wont let you apologize for something you can't control.' He knee your thoughts and hated them. You were everything to him and seeing you lower yourself like that made him sad.

weeks later....

You were taking a walk along side the beach, your hand placed on your lower stomach. It became a habit two weeks ago, you knew your fate but that didn't stop you for imagining a child in your womb.

You suddenly felt dizzy and halted your steps, your breath quickend and your vision became blurry. You placed your hands on your knees trying to regain your vision by squinting your eyes. But you failed miserable and fainted, your body hitting the soft sand underneath you.

The last thing you could hear was a loud scream, and the sound of waves hitting the shore.

Tonowari, Tonowari' he heard his name being called by one of his friends. He was sharpening his spears for the upcoming hunts.

'What happened?'

'It's the Tsahik, she fainted at the beach and hasn't regained consciousness.' Without even answering he ran out, and made his way over to the Marui you were laying in.

'She fainted' he heard the healer say, he was placing rocks on your unconscious body. To detox it from any toxins you might have. Sweat was forming on your forehead you looked like you were in lot of pain.

'What is with her?' he asked grabbing your hand. He placed kisses on your backhand trying to control his nerves. You were everything to him losing you would be like losing a part of himself

'It seems like your mate is with child' as he heard that his eyes widen. He was speechless and didn't know what to say. All he could think about was that you were carrying his child.

This must be a gift from Eywa.

You regained consciousness after a while. Your eyes started to flutter and you noticed the incense filled Marui. You saw a healer placing a cloth onto you forehead. Just now you noticed your overbearing headache.

'ngaru lu fpom srak?' he asked when he saw your sky blue eyes. You looked at him shaking you head. You started crying terrified of what had happened.

'Sshhh it's okay my sweet mate' he said comforting you. You felt

'Could you leave us alone for a minute?' He asked wanting the be the one to tell you what has happened and noticing your clear dislike in all the people surrounding you.

'You fainted at the beach'

'I remember, but I don't know why. I felt alright during my walk, but suddenly I started to feel dizzy, and everything after that is gone.' You whispered.

'You are with child my love, that's why you fainted.'

'What?' you asked surprised trying to see if he was joking. You knew he wouldn't but needed to reassure yourself. The way he grinned made you certain of the  news.

'I'm with child Tonowari, I'm finally with child.' you cried happily everything you wanted was, to become a mother and you were finally going to be one. You knew that Tonowari would be the perfect father to you child, without doubt.

'It's a gift from Eywa' you mumbled to yourself looking down to your flat stomach. You felt butterflies in your stomach and tilted your head to Tonowari. He was already looking at you and leaned down to kiss you.

months later....

'If its a boy I'd like to name the baby Ao'nung and if its a girl Tsireya' you smiled happily snuggling closer to Tonowari. His large hands were resting against your swollen stomach, stroking it here and there.

'Those are beautiful names my love' he said pecking the side of your head. You look up to him planting a gentle kiss on his lips. His eyes were full of adoration a look you rarely saw but knew.

'I need to tell Azura about my pregnancy.' you told him being excited about the return of your spirit sister. He chuckled pulling you closer to him, he knew that you missed your spirit sister. You had a close bond with her and told her everything.

'A couple of moons away and you are finally going to be with us. Our bundle of joy.'

___________________________________
requested by:Nonobons
ngaru lu fpom srak? - Are you well?