ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ x ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ II reassurance

After the war of Pandora you remained there being an ally to the Na'vi

After the war of Pandora you remained there being an ally to the Na'vi. Your avatar was sadly killed during an ambush but your human body remained intact. You stayed away from the rest of the Omaticaya's knowing their hatred for sky people was still very fresh and present. You didn't blame them, your species caused great destruction.

Even though you stood on the right side won't make their agony disappear. You knew they needed time and you were more than happy to give that to them.
Your boyfriend didn't understand that, you were the same person just not in your Avatar body. He was one of the lucky ones who successfully transferred to his Avatar body.

Jake has been your boyfriend before you even came to Pandora. You even mated in front of Eywa and became one of the people. You remember the ceremony like it had been yesterday.

But after what happened to your Avatar body you became distance.

A Na'vi and a human? Jake had a big status in the clan being the 6th Toruk Makto earned him respect and appreciation. You were scared that they'd banish or somewhat look down on him because of you.

And it knowing that Neytiri very much liked him made matters for you even worse. She was a great hunter and beautiful at that. She taught you guys everything you needed to know, but you noticed the way she'd be around him versus how she'd be around you.

She liked him.

It has been weeks after the RDA was sent back to earth. You haven't seen Jake since then, you really wanted to go and look for him. But something held you back. Maybe the thought of you encountering him with Neytiri or the thought that he's going to end things with you.

Your lab was your safe space so you kept yourself busy. You'd sometimes  hear Norm trying to get you out but without and luck. You knew he was frustrated and you felt bad for him, but you were in no shape to face him.

You heard someone at your door again, but this time someone banged on your door loudly. Frustrated and pissed you get up opening the door. To your surprise it was Jake that was banging on your door like that.

'What are you doing here?' You asked in a monotone voice, your throat felt dry and you were really hungry. So you pushed yourself between his huge body to get out.

'The question is what are you doing here?All locked up in your lab. Norm and the other guys have been worried about you.' He said with a frown on his face, this wasn't his girlfriend. Your behavior was totally of and he didn't like it.

He follows you waiting for some sort of response from you. You open the door to the kitchen when you see a big blue hand next to your head.

'An answer would be nice.' He mumbled frustrated.

'Why are you here Jake? I'm pretty sure Neytiri is already waiting for you.' you said angrily. You tried grabbing the door handle for him to only shove you away. You catch yourself glaring at him, this time he could actually see your your whole face. You looked tired any light was gone from your eyes and you had eye bags like you haven't slept in days.

'What are you talking about? What has Neytiri to do with any of this?' He said gently placing his finger under your chin so you'd look up. What he didn't expect was you to cry. That's something he never liked to in 4 years of relationship.

'Jake don't act like you don't know,what I'm talking about' you said looking him dead in the eyes. 'I'm human and you are Na'vi now, how do you think this will work.'

Jake was aware of the difference you two would face. But he was sure that he wanted to be with you no matter what. You were with him when he decided to join the Marines, when his twin brother died and
when joined the mission on Pandora.

You were everything to him and would do anything to be with you. Human or Na'vi he didn't care in which form you were.

He'd always wanna be with you.

'Baby girl, I don't like Neytiri like that she's a friend nothing more. I'll always love you even without blue skin. I did it before and just because I'm one of them now doesn't mean that I'm not yours anymore.

You looked at him sadly, you were never that insecure, but things can always change and hearing him reassure you made you feel content again.

'I-I'm sorry my Jake' you hugged his midsection only reaching him above his navel. You feel his big hand stroking your small head. You feel butterflies in your stomach nuzzling your head against his stomach.

Jake abruptly picked you up to carry you, your laugh filled the the whole room. Your faces were close and all you guys were thinking about is how long it has been since you guys have kissed.

You pressed your lips against his and wrapped your arms around his neck. He patted your butt humming happily his tail was wiggling rapidly around which made you stop kissing him.

'Someone is really excited' you grinned looking next to him. You turned back to him and pecked his lips again.

'With you around always.' He smiled showing you his sharp teeth.

'Love you'

'Love you more'

'Are you guys done?' you heard Norm's voice around the corner. The two of you looked into his direction, sticking out your tongues.