Chapter 1: First Day

Tobirama POV
It was the first week of january, after celebrating new year with my family I applied to "Welfore Academy". Also known as the perfect school of education, It's the most high rank school in japan and maybe even the whole world.

My brother, Hashirama Senju. Attends this school and is the vice president of the student council, Hes the top of his class and I'm planning to be just like him. I dont show it but I love my brother and I admire his achievements, I want to be as independent as him.

I had always focused on my academic's, as a result I'm not a very social person. I perfer to study and finish collage instead of waisting my time with pathetic games, I was the second best in my class in elementary till middle school. And I'm going to make sure that I'll be first, I want to do my best to surpast my brother.

"Tobi? Your still awake?"

Hashirama walked in my room while I was playing on my computer, I dont go out. But I'm still a teenager, I play online games after studying. It's not healty to stay up but I still do it, Although Hashirama always scolds me I dont really stop.

"Yes, I finished submiting my application."

I said, He looked interested but then his face returned to its serious expression.

"Well, Stop playing and go to sleep!"

He said angerly, Hashirama is a kind big brother and was always nice and helpful to everyone especialy to his loved ones. But when it came to unhealthy behaviour, He always overreacts. I smiled slightly and turned of the monitor, He left and I got in bed.

I watched the neatly stacked boxes till I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the sunlight tickling my eyelashes, I got up and headed to the bathroom, I noticed the smell of pancakes. I took a shower and changed into my new Uniform, I went down stairs and saw Hashirama waiting for me. He smiled and handed me a plate of pancakes, I smiled and sat down on the bar stool.

"Thank You Elder Brother."

"No problem, Hurry up I put your boxes in the car."

He said smilling and headed out, After eating I brushed my teeth and got in the car. Hashirama started the car and drove off, I was of course playing a random game.

Lately, I've noticed my attachment to video games. Yes, It was weird for someone like me, I never imagined myself playing something so immature. Well I guess they are pretty addicting, And it was intertaining.

We arrived at the beautiful structure, We got up and Hashirama went off for his duties. I started walking to the entrance, I went in and went straight to the front desk.

"Hello, How May I Help You?"

The kind woman asked smilling brightly.

"I'm new here and I was hoping to ask for my schedule."

I said and the woman handed me a piece of paper smilling.

As I walked to my locker, I felt really uncomfortable, For all my life I never liked other peoples scent or Pheromones. Thats why I always perfered being in a place where only me and my brother's are, I went to my locker and opened it, I put all my things and closed it.

When I turned around I bumped into someone walking, I quickly apologized.

"I'm Sorry! I didnt see you there!"

I quickly noticed that he was a Beta, He had black long hair that was tied into a pony tail, He had black eyes and a friendly youthful face.

"Its alright, See Yeah!"

He said with a smile and walked off.

The bell then rang and everyone started leaving for class, I walked to my classroom. I looked over to my right and saw a person looking at me with black eyes, He looked like the other person I bumped into.

I arrived at my class and saw the same person, He waved to me and gestured me to sit with him. I sat next to him and placed my backpack to my right, and took out my notebook.

"Hi! I didn't get your name earlier!"

He said smilling cheerfully.

"Tobirama Senju."

I said, he looked interested and his smile widdened even more.

"Izuna Uchiha!"

My eyes widdened, I looked at him suprised.

"Uchiha? Like, The Uchiha Clan?"

I asked amazed, He quickly nodded. But before I can say another word the teacher walked in, He looked like your avarage kind teacher.

"Good Morning Students, How Are You All Today? Well, I'm your homeroom teacher and English teacher!"

He said and greeted us warmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few more classes I headed to the Cafateria, I sat at a random table and started to read my book while eating.

"スクラムビッチ!"

A cold voice said, I looked up and saw the same cold red flamming eyes from before. I felt shivers down my spine when I saw his cold gaze, He was definetly an Alpha.

"I-I'm Sorry! I-I Didn't Mean To!"

I exclaimed, He looked like he could snap my neck at any moment.

"クソ雌犬を迷子に!!"

He screamed, I got up and feld the tears that were filling my eyes. I quickly left and threw the lunch away, I didnt feel like eating.

I locked my self in a bathroom stall and wipped the falling tears, I'm not a crybaby. I dont cry very easily, But to think that I would be yelled at on my first day was tramatizing. I always believed that everyone was kind, But now I dont believe that.

I thought that I would try to make friends, But. If I did..Would They Like Me? No.

(Hello! How are you all? This is Chapter 1 Of Dominance! Chapter 2 will come out shortly!)