Chapter 8: Madara's Past P.2

Tobirama POV
Me and Madara were drinking some boba and coffee outside a cafe, I noticed a familier person walking out. She turned to us as she walked out.

"Madara?"

Madara turned to voice and he looked shocked, Then he looked pissed.

"I think we need to go, C'mon"

Madara said with a stirn voice, I quickly declined.

"Madara She's your friend!"

"No Shes Not! If your not coming then thats your lost!!"

He slowly got up and walked away visiously, His pheremones are so cold..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked in our dorm and saw Madara drinking tea, I ignored his greeting and went up my bunk.

"Something wrong? we havent hang out in 2 weeks."

He asked, I saw a slight bit of concern in his eyes.

"Yes, I don't see why you push you friend away like that!"

I exclaimed furiously, He looked suprised but then gestured me to sit next to him. I sat with him and he served me tea.

"Alright, I'll tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The person you saw was Zumiki Kashiburo, She was my senpai back when I was still in the first grade. She was a junior and I was a freshmen.

She always stuck with me.

If its okay with you, I'll tell you a bit about my childhood.

My grandfather had died due to cancer, my dad was greatly in depression. he went into drugs. my mom died in a car accident, But officials told me that my father actually murdered my mother, due to drug overdose.

My grandma got admited into a mental hospital a few months later, my dad fell into drugs. so much so that he beat up my siblings till they died.

After a few more months of torture, my father ended his life in our parents bedroom. to this day no body enters that bedroom, Trama always remains.

Zumiki was my only friend, she supported me during my hard times. but i stuck to her like glue, after awhile she got sick of me and started bulliying me. she screamed and hit me right in the hallway.

She Is Dead To Me.

(hope ya'll enjoyed that! I've been scripting Madaras backstory for awhile now! nope you like it!)