Chapter 18: Manga Lover

Tobirama POV
I was sitting in class finishing the last page of the math text book I was reading when the bell suddenly rung right after I closed the book.

I walked out and headed to my dorm to take a small nap, I took out my key from my pocket and unlocked the door. I opened it and heard the creaking sound. I saw Madara sitting on his bunk reading a book.

I was about to go to the bathroom when I noticed the pink haired anime girl on the cover.

"Holy Hell, Are you reading a manga??"

I asked surpised, He looked at and stared at me for a few seconds, The looked back down to his "book".

"I didn't know my lover was a manga lover."

I said amused, He looked up and blushed a light pinkish red color. It was adorable. It matched his skin tone so well.

"Hey Its Okay, I like video games and you like anime and manga. Thats perfectly okay!"

I said smilling, He looked suprised and smiled back. The emberessed blush turned into a more pink and a bit redish color. He looked so dazzling. It hipnotized me.

"What are you reading?"

I asked and hopped on the bed and sat next to him.

I started to learn more about Madara say by day and it was always suprising when I learn unexpected things about him.

"Shiina Hugou, The Clumsy Mess."

He said and closed the book to show me the cover. It had an anime girl with short pink hair and a red ribbon. She was wearing a pink school girl uniform, She performed a stumble action and was about to drop a bucket.

"Its about a girl who lives her crazy life while being a clumsy girl."

Madara said and opened the book, The pages mainly contain her talking to people and tripping or spilling objects.

It was like a game I played, Where I had to pick a persona and act like that to avoid revealing myself as an assasin hitman.

"I would love to read it with you someday!"

I said smilling, He blushed and revealed a small shy smile.

"Yeah, I would love that."

(Hey! It was really short but I just wanna give you guys a slight slice of life. Fan fact the next chapter is called "Slice Of Life". I will put alot of scenes and chapters that have Madara reading a manga and the dialog will explain what hes reading. Skip if you want it will be there to make the story longer. Also yes, Madara will get 1 Pov in this volume and volume 2 will be Madaras book. Enjoy Your Day! Next Chapter Is Later, I Hope.)