Chapter 20: Orphan Fun

Tobirama POV
I came out of the bathroom right after my shower and saw Madara was about to leave.

"Where are you doing? Its the weekend relax a bit."

I said, He looked at me and smiled warmly. He smiled back and went closer.

"Yeah I Know, I'm going to help out and donate at a orphanage wanna help?"

He had suprised me again, I of course agreed. We headed out and got on his motorcycle. I of courss held on to him like a coward bunny.

He speedly drove and I watched the signs and lanterns pass by with a blink.

We arrived at a building next to "Apple Seed Orchid". We went in and I was suprised when Madara was attacked by hugs from children.

"Hi! Did you miss me?"

Miss Me? Was Madara a regular? I was so suprised that I just stood there eye widdened as everyone greeted and jumped around Madara trying to steal his attention.

We put our things down and all the kids gathered around Madara who was sitting on one of the beds.

"I got you all gifts! Hikaru a book, Mito a gun, Kitoro a ball, Suki Haru a doll..."

Madara knew them so well, I was mezmerized for a few minutes. I had never seen Madara do loving and caring towards people.

"Suki Harus Gayy!"

"Stopp!"

"No Fighting."

Sound seemed to be silent, My vision was fixated in only Madara and the Kids.

"Tobi! Come! Meet them! I hope you can cook for them!"

I snapped out of my hypnosis and walked towards them, I sat next to Madara and smiled kindly.

"Hello, I'm Tobirama Senju. I would love to cook for all of you!

They cheered and smiled and jumped and played. Pheremones of children drowned me and the scent of omega, alpha and beta mixed with the warm air.

I cooked Curry for everyone and we all sat down to eat. The kids ate and praised me, I of course didnt take it as praise. More like a thank you.

"Madara-San Need to eat to!"

"Okay."

Madara took a bite and then suffocated me with a bear hug.

"Wow!! Come visit with me more often! Everyone loves you!!"

Really? I'm Glad.

(Hello! Sorry its so short. I wanna make it longer but i got tired and I wanted to work on other stuff! Also cause posting 3 chapters got me excited.)