Chapter 19: Slice Of Life

Tobirama POV
I was cleaning the dishes at the cooking club and I heard the door open.

"How May I Help You- Babe! What do you need?"

I asked, He closed the door and placed his bag on the chair at the dining table. He hugged me from behind and snuggled onto my hair.

"Teach Me To Cook, Darling."

I was suprised, He had never asked me something like this before.

"Yeah Sure."

I said and we put on an aipron. We put some gloves on and I grabbed the ingredeants.

"Okay So Lets Cook, Bishiro-Bishito!"

I said happily, I turned and saw his confused look.

"Oh Sorry, Its a dish my mom made."

He smiled and nodded, We started to cook and just peacefully chatted a little.

"So you reading any new Manga?"

I asked casually, He nodded not turning away from the steaming veggies.

"Ruko And Hinari Volume 1"

He said, I spoke again.

"What is it about darling?"

"Romance about two childhood best friends who only have 1 month together. Hinari had a illness and would die in that period of time. I'm not finished though."

He said smilling, As we talked. We finished cooking and sat down to eat.

Madara takes a fork and pops a bite into his mouth.

"Wow!! So Good~!"

I was surpised, I had never seen Madara so expressive about something. Now I wonder.

Who Else Has Seen This Side Of Him?

(Hello! Short? Sorry..Anyways next chapter is the last of the positive chapters. we will have a timeline skip right after that chapter to the last semester. Enjoy!)