Chapter 16: Meeting My Parents

Tobirama POV
After the exams they gave us a 3 week break while new students come, It was my chance to spend some time with Madara. After all It's been awhile since we spend some time together.

"Hey baby, you going home?"

I looked up to see Madara, I was currently in the library to read in peace. I smiled and nodded. He looked a little disapointed, I gave him a curious look.

"Whats wrong?"

"I just wanted to spend some time with you thats all.."

He said looking down, I gave him a smile and said.

"Then why don't you meet my parents?"

He looked at me suprised, Then I saw a sparkle of joy in his onix eyes.

"Really? I would love to!"

He said smilling, I laughed as everyone shushed him.

I went to my dorm to pack my things while Madara went to the store to buy somethings, As I was packing a Girl walked in, I never ever saw her hear. I thought she was trespassing so I quickly Spoke.

"Excuse me? Knock maybe? This is a private dorm!"

I yelled, He smiled. Then laughed. She gave me an amused face and said.

"This is my dorm freshmen, I was second to be put in this dorm so have some respect."

She said, I was shocked. then quickly apologized and turned back to packing my stuff in emberessment. She grabbed some books and left, Hopefully I Dont Assume Someone Is A Trespasser.

I saw Madara next to a motorcycle, He saw me and smiled.

"I thought were taking the bus."

I said confused, He gave me a soft smile and handed me a helmet.

"Yeah, But this is better"

He said and started the motorcycle, I got on and I felt nervous, He smiled and made me wrap my arms around his waist.

"Dont worry, I'm here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at my parents house 3 hours later, at that point the sun was already setting. I hesitantly knocked nervously. My mother answered the door and looked suprised, "Tobirama! I didn't know you were bringing a guest!" She said a little nervous. Probably because Madara had a devil stare in his face. "Hello Young Man, Welcome To The Senju House Hold!" Mom greeted warmlg and led us to the living room, she made us sit down and went to the kitchen to maks tea and cookies.

"What's you name dear?"

"Uchiha Madara."

"Oh, How old are you?"

She asked a bit suprised, Madara was staring at either the wall, ground or the table. He answered emotionlessly.

"I'm 18 years old."

Madara replied in a low tone, He seemed bored. I went closer and held his hand to comfort him. He looked at me, after a few minutes of silence Mom came in and placed the tray on the coffee table.

"It's nice to see Tobirama making friends, How long have you been friends?"

Madara smiled and let out a small laugh, He looked up and smiled warmly.

"3 weeks."

Mom looked suprised and chuckled, She smiled kindly and picked up the cup of tea.

"Well..I didn't think Tobirama would bring a friend so soon. He has some trust issues sometimes."

Mom said laughing some more, I glared at her annoyed, She cant just say crap about me. Madara laughed, All eyes turned to him. He looked to me and brusted into fits of laughter.

"Oh god! you forgot to? I can't! God..Okay, We're not friends. "

Mom looked suprised at his laughter and words, I was hurt. I thought we were friends, Was he using me?

"Oh..I'm sorry, That's not what I mean't, Tobirama..Were a couple remmember? not friends."

I looked suprised, I had forgotten that. I turned to see Mom's suprised face. She had tears in her eyes.

"Honey! Tobi's Not a boyfriend!!"

"Oh god please no! dont."

Madara and I said at the same time.

(I haven't mentioned this yet but I changed there parents appearence to suit my story design and other things.)

I tall man came down suprised, He rushed over to mom who was sobbing happily. Madara looked disturbed at the unexpectable reaction. Dad comforts mom and turns to us.

"What? Seriously?? When? How? Why? What??"

Madara looked to the floor confused and I decided to amuse dad and answer all his question, depite there uselessness.

"When? In the janitors closet, How? I confessed. Why? We love each other. What? Believe it!"

I said annoyed at there pathetic reaction.

"Oh god!! Tobi!! Finally!!"

"Finally!?"

Madara and I were of course confused. This was too much to handle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into my room and saw Madara was already there.

"Hi Babe, How is your day so far?"

I said and saw on the bed with him.

"I have a feeling your parents dont like me, Also the beds to small for both of us.?"

I laughed and stroked his back, He looked so adorable.

He leaned closer, And pressed his lips against mine. He slipped between my teeth and pressed his tounge on mine, I was already panting, I couldn't breathe. He pulled away as a string of saliva connected out lips, He pressed on my lips and smiled warmly. His smile drowned me in happiness. He looked to cute.

"Sorry, Your just too cute."

He giggling, I felt something warm on my stomach, It was weird..But, Comforting. It felt..Right.

"Lets watch a movie."

He said smilling, I nodded and he took out a laptop from his bag, We sat together on the bed with a blanket resting on out tighs. It was so warm and cozy. This was the type of relationship I enjoyed the most. It was warm and full of love. Nothing could ruin it.

I felt my vision losing focus and my eye lids getting heavy, I rested my head on his shoulder and looked up to see his warm smile, he put the blancket over my shoulders and kissing my forehead.

"Sweet Dream's My Love."

(How do you feel? better? cause my absence felt like I was a failure to you all! Anyways here yeah go. 1000 words, Anyways I'll scrap one of my drafts to make my not so important announcement. Bye!)