Chapter 24: Farewell Beautiful Soul... (Last Chapter)

Tobirama POV
I pushed threw the bursting crowd to look at the listed names, I searhed and was suprised to see my name on 12th place.

I checked to see 1st place, I was even more suprised to see Madara at the top. He had been the only one who got that spot but it still made me suprised.

I ran to our dorm smilling hoping to congradulate him. I opened the unlock door and was about to congradulate him when I saw him and a few other people putting his stuff in boxes.

"Your leaving so soon..?"

I asked, My eyes curved down and my eyebrows dropped down gloomily. He walked over to me and led me outside, We walked till we got to the backdoor of the school. He led me outside.

The air was cold, I was only wearing my uniform while Madara was wearing a coat.

"Congrats, As always you impress me."

I said smilling, A faint sadness showed in my eyes.

He thought for a moment, he turned to me with a serious face.

"Tobirama Senju, Listen to me. This wont work out. we both have different dreams. long distance wont work. I'm Sorry."

I was shocked, Time seemed to stop..

W-What..?

Is He Serious..?

"Farewell Beautiful Soul."

No No No..

It cant end like this..

Right..?

Just Breathe and relax..

Everything will be fine..

*Tud*

Blinded Love.

(Was that short? dont worry you'll see them again. I promise! Oh right. The Q/A! I'llb be releasing a valentine special and answering questions! I will only do this on special events so you better ask well! Anyways see you in volume 2! Bye!)