Chapter 15: Mid Term Exam/Study Date

Tobirama POV
Finally, The end of the first quarter of the year. Time flies, Its already been a 6 weeks since i joined?

I want to study with a friend but had the idea of studying with Madara, I was trying to find him but failed. I went out to find Madara surrounded by people, I approuched and was about to call him when one of them said.

"I see that your a pathetic bully now, perfect for you. You deserve to be hated! "
One of them laughed and shoved Madara, Madara looked defenseless. It looked like he forgot how to beat someone up.

"Ukasu-Kun hasn't changed.."

One of the guys pushed Madara to the ground and started yelling while kicking him on the face.

"You disrespectful brat!! Its Ukasu-Senpai to you, Have some respect!"

"Your not even attending our-"

"Shut your bullcrap up!!!"

Without thinking I interfered.

"Hey! Don't touch my Boyfriend you piece of trash!"

I shoved the guy and helped Madara up, Before the guy could punch me I quickly ran out of there. I led Madara to the back of the school and took out a cold juice box and placed it on his swollen eye.

"Are you Okay?"

I asked, he looked up. and looked like a helpless little puppy.

"Are You? Did they hurt you?"

He asked, concerned. I smiled at his cute little face and nodded.

"I'm okay! Dont worry!"

I said laughing, He smiled sadly and hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Wanted to do something fun for the chapter, so you can better understand Madara's ways. this will be expained in the coming chapters.)

I walked in the library with Madara, Everyone stared as we held hands. I blushed a little emberessed, But proud.

I wanted everyone to know be was my boyfriend, I wanted everyone to know that we are a couple.

We sat down on a table and started to study, It was quiet and peaceful. Until...

"Nii-San!! How dare you ditch me!!"

Izuna screamed, complaining. Madara looked annoyed, He met my gaze and gave a sweet smile. I blushed, I smiled shyly. Izuna stopped talking and looked at us confused, He went closer and whispered.

"Stop Flirting."

I turned into a tomato and felt my face burn, It was so hot it hurt. Madara looked proud but I was emberessed. How could Izuna say something to childish?

"I..I! W-We Weren't flirting!!"

Izuna looked at me and laughed, I was as red as a tomato. But, Madara looked amused. He was surely enjoying this situation, Everything involving me suffering amuses him. Its as if he gets a kick out of me being tortured, Isn't he?

Izuna ended up joining us, We studied and bonded till the library closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The exams have began, the schedule was so busy I didn't get to spend time with Madara.

After a week or so I got my results, A+ as usual! a few b's and a c-

As I was looking at the board that listed the best students, I was shocked when I saw Madara at the top. Suddenly I was pulled and dragged, Before I could even process the situation someone shoved me in the janitors closet. It was Madara.

"Hi Bun-Bun! I got number one!~ Now..I need a reward, I deserve it don't I?~"

I Madara was acting like a Yandere from an anime, He had a seducive voice and his tone was rough and smooth at the same time.

"W-What are you going to do?"

I asked nervously, I felt heat surround me. Madara's pheromones were all over me. I then realized a fact, Madara was a dominant alpha.

He kissed me lightly on the lips and he wrapped his arms around me. Warm.

(I remade this chapter to be more of a emotion type, I couldn't make it longer since I just couldn't and also my friend probably wants to be intertained so I decided to make this chapter be posted today...Anyways I have 2 more drafts then ill make a special announsment! okay its not special but its important! Bye!!! I forgot to say hi•-•)