Chapter 2: Dormmates

Tobirama POV
It was the end of the day, Hashirama helped me take all my boxes to my dorm. I didn't want a dorm, I didn't want to be in a room filled with people.

I hesataited for a while, But then picked up my courage and opened the door, But to horror I was in the same dorm as that Jerk from the Cafateria.

I placed my boxes and felt his sharp gaze on me, He was on the top bunk of one of the bunk beds, I chose the top bunk of the other bunk bed. I didn't know even though I know He can see me, He kept his eyes on me even while I was playing on my laptop.

"あなたをファック."

"Why can't you speak English? Why are you a jerk? Why can't you shut up!?"

I screamed, But his expression didn't change.

"Non. Of. Your. Business."

He said coldy, His gaze was sending me dangerous signals. he then noticed my hurt look, his face quickly changes.

"Alright, I'm Sorry. Don't give me that look."

He said averting his gaze, I smirked and looked at him.

"So You feel bad for me? Hm? I didn't know you were sensitive!"

I laughed, He forwned and laid down facing the wall.

I continued to play my game till I heard the door open, I saw a girl that had black blue-ish hair, She looked like a Hyuga.

"Babe!! Wake up!"

"I'm not asleep!"

Oh, There Dating. I looked at her with a curious gaze, she of course noticed. She smirked and and turned back to Madara.

"Then, Wanna get some grub?"

She asked with a smirk, she looks really energetic.

"No, Leave."

Madara said coldly, and she left looking dissapointed.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

I said and closed the laptop, He got up and watched as I put the laptop on my desk.

"Nah, She just calls everyone "Babe"."

He said, and I laid back down on the bunk bed.

"You know, your a 2 faced person."

I said with a small laugh, He frowned.

"Excuse you?"

He said angerly, I can see he didn't understand my reaction.

"I mean you have 2 personallities, One tough and one soft. "

"Are you calling me soft!?"

He screamed in anger, I shut my mouth tight and didn't continue.

The whole evening was silent and awkward, before going to bed I played a game on my phone, not noticing Madara's angery expression. I turned to hear the annoyed groan come of out his mouth, He looked pissed.

"Would you stop? Its 10:15!!"

He yelled and faced the wall, But I didn't show mercy.

(Hello! Heres chapter 2 as promised! what should I do for chapter 3?)