Chapter 23: Collage Applications

Madara POV
I looked at the table blankly with zero expression on my face, Sound seemed to pass by like light. My vision was blurry and my mind was blank.

"----Madara!"

My brother Toriko's voice shook me hard, I looked up and saw my brothers looking at me with questioning expressions.

"Sorry Aniki-San, You weren't paying attention..."

Marasu continued with a concered look, Seeing my brother worry about me made my heart ache painfully.

I patted him on the head and gave a soft smile hoping to comfort my paranoid brother.

"Oh Sorry, I'm Okay."

I said and ruffled his already messy hair.

"Okay..Anika-San.."

He said still a bit upset, He smiled and all of my "Siblings" Started laughing.

I was the oldest out of all of them, Artemis was my cousin and was the oldest out of everyone besides me. Toriko is the second oldest of my remaining siblings. Marasu is the youngest. Duroki And Suroki are the same age as Marasu. and lastly Sunoku was the youngest.

I have other cousins who live in different house holds. They visit from time to time.

"..Why are you so lost in thought, Aniki-San..?"

Marasu asked again, I looked down. I didn't want him to see my upset face.

Marasu has anxiety and is always worrying, I'm afried if I envolve him I might cause an anxiety attack.

"I'm Just Thinking Of What Collage To Go To."

I said lying, He looked less worried and a cute smile bloomed on his pale face.

"Oh Yeah Madara, What collage is your boyfriend going to?"

....

I froze, I was stunned.

She Saw Threw Me Again

"..Uh..Uhm..Well.."

I stuttered uncontrollably. Everyone stared curios and confused.

"Uhm..Same as me.."

I said nervously, Everyone of course didn't buy it.

"Lier! Tell The Truth!"

I looked down, I didn't want to tell them.

"uhm..He wants to be a chef..Thats what he told me.."

So...I won't see him anymore.

(Hello! Yes very short for a Madara Pov, But Volume 2 is Tobirama's collage days and they are short as hell. probably 12 chapters so volume 3 will come out and you'll see alot of Madara Povs. I know 2 posts in one hour or two hours on a weekday. Lol This is for Author-San and my other viewers! Oh and dont forget the Q/A, So please. Give me atleast fiveXD Even if its spoilers ill asnwer them cause why not. Bye!)