Chapter 3: Madara's Past P.1

Tobirama POV
It was 7:02 in the morning, I was walking to the library to return some books when I saw a crowd of people.

What Is Going On?

I pushed threw the crowd and my eyes widdened, Madara was beating the hell out of some freshmen. Alot of students and teachers tried to stop him but he just punched and elbowed them, He looked like a psychopath that couldnt be stopped.

"あのビッチが好きなのか!?えっ。答えてください!!"

He screamed as teachers tried to restrain him, I felt someone pull and drag me. I looked to see Izuna, He looked annoyed.

"C'mon, He's not worth your time."

Izuna exclaimed, He looked pretty pissed.

"What's wrong with you brother, anyways?"

I asked curiously, He looked like he was thinking as I returned my books. When we stepped out he was still thinking, Then he turned to me.

"I Actually have no idea."

He said frustrated, It looks like this happens everyday.

"Was he always like this?"

I asked as we sat down in class, Class doesn't start till 8:00 so we have the room to our selves.

"Nope, He use to be really kind! and caring! but now all he does is curse and scream."

Izuna said looking down, I can tell he's very upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking back to campus after going for a walk until I bumped into someone, She gave me a hand and helped me up.

"Oh I'm So Sorry! Are you okay?"

She asked with a gentle smile, I noticed that her necklace looked alot like Madara's.

"I'm Alright, I like your necklace. Its like my classmates."

I pointed out, she giggled and her smile grew deeper.

"Yes, It was given by a friend. I don't remmember exactly when. Since, I had amnisia after a car accident."

She said, She looked really friendly.

"My classmate Madara has one to."

I said smilling, She looked suprised.

"Madara? You know him?"

She asked suprised, I nodded and her smile returned.

"He's so sweet! Are you guys friends? I don't remmember much about him."

She said, I burst into a fit of laughter as soon as she said that. She looked confused, And gave me a questioning look.

"Ahaha! Well, Your sweet angel sure doesn't look like one."

I said showing her a video of Madara beating that boy, She looked stunned, Then disappointed.

"I see..Thank You"

(Hello! Happy Early New Years! So this wont be connected, Its kinda like. This is the first part of Madaras past so the parts wont be connected. I want this so that the timeline doesn't confuse you. If you want a better explaination ask me in the comments.)