Chapter 14: Staying Over Night

Tobirama POV
We were walking down the street near my neighborhood while the sun dissapeared into the horizen.

"Hey Madara, It's getting really late..want to stay over at my house?"

I asked turning to face my lover, He smiled and nodded. We changed directions and walked silently but peacefully. We entered the quiet house and took off out shoes. I led him to my room and made him sit on the bed while I find some clothes for him.

Now that I think about it, I dont exactly know his size. Was he the same as Hashirama? Or Me?

"Babe? Whats your size?"

I asked, He suddenly pinned me on the wall making me drop the shirt I was holding.

"Babe? Thats new..do you wanna turn me on?"

He asked with a serious face, I shook my head and pushed him away. He looked suprised, Then smiled.

"Okay Then 'Baby'"

I froze, I shook my head and continued to search in the closet. I placed the clothes on the bed and headed to the shower.

I came back with a bathrobe and was drying my hair with a towel, I noticed Madara had already taken a shower. He had a bathrobe and a towel over his shoulders. He looked lovely, As Usual.

"Well My Darling, Sha'll I cook dinner?"

He asked as he was putting on the pants, I couldn't help but stare at the visable muscles. I put on my clothes and watched as Madara walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We ate dinner and I set a futon beside my bed. I laid down and Madara turned of the lights, I watched as he lays down on the futon. He was so beautiful.

"Sweet Dreams Baby"

I blushed at the childish nickname, I felt like I was in heaven. The night was so perfect. But, I couldn't sleep. I kept on tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep a wink.

"Whats wrong?"

I turned and saw Madara was awake, He was sitting down. His hair was down and he looks so lovely. He getured me to come to him, I stood up and sat next to him. He pulled me closer and laid down, I was now laying on top of him. I blushed feeling relieved, He stroked the back of my head and hummed. It sounded beautiful, It was so soothing.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier, And I drifted to sleep

(I promised a 1000 word chapter but not posting is so painful!! So sorry, I might post one soon..for now heres some daily chapters while its still the weekend😄)