Chapter 17: Mall Flirting

Tobirama POV
"Hey Tobi!! Wanna come with us??"

"Where?"

Hashirama was bouncing like a little kid about to get candy, Mito was behind him looking emberessed.

"The Mall! Were going shopping!"

He replied with a big smile. I turned to Madara who was watching Hashirama with a blank expression. He looked me in the eyes and smiled, He nodded and I turned back to Aniki.

"Sure, Why not."

Hashirama of course smiled and hugged me, I turned and saw Madaras smirk. His smirk grew when he saw my flustered face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me, Hashi and Mito werw waiting for Madara at the entrance, I saw him walking over looking handsome as always- The Hell?

"Hey Mada!"

Hashirama greeted delightfully, But Madara ignored him and just stared at me with a smile. He was cute, But kind of creepy. I just awkwardly stared at him for 5 minutes until Hashirama started to walk and we all followed.

We sat down at a fast food chain and started talking while we waited for our food.

Hashirama and Izuna were talking about anime and Mito and I were discusing stuff, But Madara just watched the people walk by.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah Cutie I'm Fine."

"Excuse me??"

I blushed to the max feeling my face burn like fire.

"Your my little cutie."

"S-Stop!!"

I looked up to his smirk and I blushed more. If that was possible.

(Yes, Short. But the topic was boring and I didn't post for so long! so here. 3 side chapters left then the serious stuff. Bye!)