Chapter 10: First Kiss

Tobirama POV
After a walk and watching the sunset I felt much better, I opened the dorm and saw Madara with..Hashirama?

"Aww!! Thats so cute! tell him!!"

"Hashi he's right there."

Hashirama turned suprised and I waved with a shy gentle smile.

I went to the backroom and got ready for bed, I climbed into the bunkbed and watched as they whispered.

Madara was blushing and looked emberessed, What were they talking about? He looked really lovely. His hair was down and he was wearing a hoodie with long sleeves. He looked like a cute little puppy.

Hashirama left and he looked at me (Madara), He smiled sadly and laid down.

I also laid down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Hello! Nah kidding the chapters not over yet lol, Did I get yah?)

I walked in the building and was reading in one of the benches outside, I looked up and saw Madara walking towards me. I blushed and couldnt move.

"Hi, Can you come with me?"

I quickly nodded and followed him. To my suprise he led me to the janitors closet. He locked the door and pushed me against the door.

"So, You Like Me Little Bunny?"

I can feel the desire in his eyes, His pheremones were all over me and mixed with mine.

"Y-Yes.."

"Good."

I felt heat as he got close, He pressed his lips against mine and pressed his tounge against my teeth. I opened them and he devoured me right away, His tounge pressed against mine and he sucked my lower lip. he pulled away with a string of saliva connecting us.

"Your Mine."

(Hello! Did you enjoy that my little cuties? Ahaha kidding, But i know you enjoyed it. im not good with this crap but here yah go anyways. next will be them dating!)