Imagine (4) You're jealouss

You're at a class party where they invited everyone, including your boy bsf. He was just sitting around and taking shots, but you see a group of girls staring at him longingly. You call him your boy bsf, but actually, you guys were dating in secret. You see the same group of girls discussing who should walk over to make the first move and flirt with him. You feel jealousy and anger flare up inside of you, and you stalk over to him and sit on his lap. His arms wrap around your waist, and he draws you closer to him. "Someone jealous?" he asks teasingly, and you nod frustratedly. "Aww that's cute," he whispers in your ear. You snuggle onto his chest and you look at the girls again, horror and disappointment fear on their faces. You smirk at them and kiss the hollow of his neck. He kisses the top of your head and buries your face in the crook of his neck.  "Darling, don't need to be jealous," he says. "I've given my heart to you in a box. Keep it safe," he mutters into your ear, and you smile sweetly, while pulling him closer to kiss him. His lips tasted like peach soju, and he was slightly tipsy, but overall he could still think sraight. You pull yourself against him and put all your weight on the chair, rocking it and it falls over, but both of you we're too occupied to care. Somehow, you are on top of him now, still kissing him until you break away. "God," he mutters. "You're so hot."