Imagine (7) 7 minutes of hell

It's your birthday, but it's a holiday, so your bsf arranges a party to celebrate your birthday, but doesn't announce it, and only let's those who know it's your birthday know it's your birthday. The whole class is invited, including your crush, who is hot as hell. You are in a short red miniskirt and a while blouse which you left unbuttoned at the top on purpose to attract attention, especially attention from h/n. As you see your classmates enter slowly, your eyes dart around to find him, and in 2 seconds, you find him with his group of friends. Out of the iconic trio, he is the hottest and most mature one, making him popular amongst the other girls.
      "Let's play 7 minutes of hell!" your bsf shouts, and you don't really want to, but your crush agrees, and so does the other classmates, so you just go along with it. It's your crush's turn, and when he spins the wheel, it lands on you, and you suspect the spinner is rigged, but you look at him, and he is smirking. Definitely rigged. She pushes you and h/n into a really small room, in complete darkness, and there is not much space for you both to sit, so you stand. You could barely make out the shape of his faint outline, sitting on the floor, head tilted up. Suddenly, a pair of hands grab you by your waist and pull you down, and you landed on h/n's lap. He rests his head on your shoulder gently, hands still on your waist. You feel a blush burning your cheeks, and thank the darkness that he can't see your face.
     He kisses your neck, moving up to your jawline, and the temple. You shudder at the touch of his soft lips, and when you cannot resist and longer, you turn around and press your mouth to his. His arms curl around your back as you go above him, you knees supporting your body, digging in to the indents of his hip bones. He pulls you closer, and you groan, but collapse on him chest, listening to his racing heartbeat.
     "Did you really think I forgot, y/n?" he asks softly, stroking your hair. "I will never forget you birthday." both of you sit in silence, and when the door finally opens, he mutters in your ear, "You are SO hot."