Imagine (15) Confession in the rainn

It was raining very heavily today when the end of school bell rang. You had forgotten to bring an umbrella today, and so did your crush, c/n. You heard him tell his friends that he would wait until the rain stopped before going home, but looking at the weather, it didn't look like it was going to stop any minute. He might even have to wait in school for hours, you thought as you gazed at him longingly. Suddenly, an idea struck you. You could run to the convenience store nearby to get two umbrellas, one for him and the other for you. Without bothering to check your wallet, you ran out in the rain. "Y/n-" C/n called after you, but his voice was drowned out in the heavy rain. You were soaked instantly, and you could feel the rain seeping into your socks and shoes, you clothes sticking to your body.
     After a short while, you arrived dripping wet at the convenience store in search for an umbrella. The air-conditioning was extra cold as you were soaked to the bone, so you wanted to quickly grab two umbrellas and head off. After grabbing two umbrellas and a towel to dry yourself, you headed to the counter to pay. "The total will be 12.90," the cashier informed you. You don't remember having that much money today, and when you pull out your wallet, you find that you're right. You only had 6 dollars, enough to buy a towel and ONE umbrella. Not two. So you told the cashier that you didn't need the other umbrella, paid and left. No, the umbrella wasn't for you. It was for c/n. You being you, you were selfless when it came to c/n. He was your entire world, and you would get sick for a week just for him to save time. Real stupid, but it was just what you would do.
      "C/n!" you called upon reaching the school gate. You didn't use the new umbrella as it meant that he was borrowing your umbrella since it was used, and so you ran in the rain again. He looked up from the shelter and you ran towards him. "Here," you said, handing him the umbrella. "Did you get this for me? Thanks!" he said. But the second you stepped out of the shelter, his mood changed. "What about you?" he asked as he opened his new umbrella. "Nah, since I'm already wet, I don't need an umbrella," you explained, but his happiness had morphed into a protective rage. "What do you mean?" he demanded. You were at the traffic light near the school gate, and he stopped you from crossing. He grabbed your hand, and you got startled. "What.. What are you doing?" you asked. He started yelling at you, and you felt tears forming. "Do you have any sense left in you, y/n?! What happens if you fall sick?! You could have bought yourself an umbrella! Why would you do this for a classmate?! You're too selfless! I would not be able to face myself if you got sick because I let myself be selfish and let you be selfless!" Tears were flowing down your cheeks, but because of the rain, it was hard to tell. "I.. I.." you tried to explain, but the rest of your words got lost in your throat and replaced by a choked sob. Immediately realising what he had done, he pulled you toward his chest, rubbing your back soothingly. "I like you.. C/n," you admitted while he dried your hair with a towel. He nodded and admitted, "yeah. I like you too. I only got mad because you were going to get sick. I didn't mean.. To hurt you like that. I'll take you home, then you go take a warm bath. I'm not letting you fall sick, okay? " He was gentle now, still holding your cold body against his warm one. Slowly, he planted a butterfly kiss on your forhead, and guided you to the traffic light. "You must be freezing, " he said when you shivered in his arms. Handing over the umbrella to you, he removed his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders. "Thanks, " you said. "No problem, princess. You're my charge now."