Imagine (6) Just fluff

You are sitting by the window in your class, and your boyfriend sits behind you, but you guys have kept your relationship minimal and show really little physical touch and affection, which doesn't satisfy you. At all. You always crave for physical touch, as it is your love language, but you don't want to make him feel uncomfortable and awkward, so you stay in his comfort zone and not yours. He yawns sleepily and coughs slightly, which you know is because he just recovered from the flu, but still turn your head to look at him. His head is resting on the table, bored with the lesson like everyone else, and his eyelids flutter every now and then, making him attractive to you. When the teacher leaves, he stretches in his chair, and you can see the rough shape of his rib cage, and get the sudden urges to wrap your hands around him. He looks at you promptly, and you can tell that he sees the desire in your eyes, but you pray that he ignores it.
    "Hey, h/n," his friend calls, and you turn at the sound of his name. Since he gets a better view while standing at your table, he gets up and moves behind you as you turn to face his friend to see what he has to say. Plus, your desk partner is down with the flu, like many others, as it is the middle of summer, so if he is standing there, he gets a clear view of his friend. Gently, he placed a hand on your shoulder, and you glance at him, nervous. He wraps his arms around your neck, but they move down to drape across your chest. "H/n?" you whisper softly to get his attention. "What are you doing?"
  "Helping you fufil your desire?" he whispers back softly. "Y/n, you have no idea how much i love you. When i saw the desperation in your eyes, there was only one thing I had to do. That was to fufil your desires." You smile at him and cling to his strong arms, your climber hands finding the crook in his elbows as he leans down to kiss the top of your head.
   "I love you, Y/n, and that will never change."