Imagine (8) Nightmare cuddles

Your:POV
      You stare at the annoyingly small bed in the middle of the hotel room. You and your enemy, H/n, are on a school trip and the teacher has paired you up together, but under some circumstances, you guys got the room with only one bed by accident. That was not supposed to happen. "Have fun sleeping on the floor~" you sing as you run to the bed. He gets there just as you do. "Who said I'm sleeping on the floor?" He retorts and slides in. You groan and head to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. "I hate you!" You call as he laughs at you. As you brush your teeth, you look in the mirror and mutter, "No way in hell am I sleeping on the floor. I'm gonna have to share the bed with that idiot. (I'm staying away from profanities)" When you walk out, he goes into the bathroom, and you slide into the other side of the bed, staying as far away as possible from the spot he lay at previously, and find yourself drifting asleep.
    H/n's POV (I'm writing this in first person)
    When I walk out of the bathroom, she is already sleeping soundly at the edge of the bed. Honestly, she looks like she's going to fall off, but, hey, why do I care? I don't want to share a bed with a girl, but I don't want to sleep on the floor either, so I reluctantly slide in beside her, staying far away, back facing her. I fall asleep soon after, but I get woken up by rustling. I look over and see y/n turning on the bed, forehead glistening with sweat, eyebrows furrowed. Oh, I realise. She's having a nightmare. All of a sudden, I want her pain to disappear. I have no idea why, but the sight of her vulnerable is painful to watch. She awakes with a gasp, burrying her face in her hands, breathing raggedly. "Y/n?" I mutter softly. She turns and looks at me, and slide back under the blanket. "I'm fine. J..just go back to sleep." She mutters, but moments later, I hear soft cries coming from her. My heart contracts, and I call softly to her, "Y/n?" She ignores me and turns her back on me, but I can tell she's afraid. "C'mere," I say and reach for her. She inches slowly to my side, and she turns over, burying her head in my chest. She doesn't stop crying softly, so I wrap one arm around her, and run my other hand through her hair gently. "It's okay, Y/n, you're okay." She nods but I pull her closer, not having the mental strength to stay away from her anymore.
    "Thanks," she utters to me as I stroke her hair and kiss the top of her head.