Imagine (10.5) Sick clingy gf pt 2

When you get back from getting water, you see her whole body shivering, and you could see sweat forming on her forehead. "Why didn't you tell me you were unwell? You got me so worried when I felt you!" You tell her and hand her the glass of water. She takes it and sips a little bit of the water, swallowing with much difficulty and discomfort. You rub her back soothingly, and insert the thermometer into her mouth. You hear rapid beeping, and when you check the thermometer , it flashes red, with "39.3 degrees" flashing on the screen. "I'm so cold..." she whines softly and shivers. You take the thermometer out of her mouth and tell her to lay down, and go get a blanket for her. "No.." she whines. "I don't want the blanket, I want you," she says while collapsing back on the bed. Carefully, you drape the blanket over both of you and wrap your arms around her, the warmth seeping through her clothes and onto your fingers. She was burning hot, and although you had the feeling that she was going to get you sick as well, you decided to ignore it and hug her tighter as if shielding her from something dangerous. She rests her head in your chest, and you can feel her hot breath through your clothes. Stroking her hair, you plant a soft kiss on her head and tell her, "I love you. I always have."
     "Mhm..." she hums into your chest. "So have I." Those were the last words you heard before she fell asleep in your arms, safe and sound.