Imagine (12) Period comfort

Girls POV:

You gave just had a really bad day, you were on your period and to top that off, the school bullies had been taunting you and taking your lunch money again. It sucked, but since they took all your lunch money, you we're left to deal with cramps on an empty stomach. You had a boyfriend, but he was in another class since he was older, and you couldn't even look for him to comfort you on such a bad day. You longed for a hug, and a kiss on the forehead, but you know he will never give that to you since he doesn't like physical touch in any form. Your water in your water bottle had almost finished, but you look at the clock and decide that you will wait till after school to refill your bottle.
Just as you thought the day wouldn't end, the bell rang, and just like everyone else, you headed out of the classroom, and to your usual meeting spot with h/n. You spot a familiar face through the crowd, and smile through all the pain that you were experiencing. "Hello, angel," he says as he approaches you. You smile slightly, but the smile doesn't reach your eyes as usual, and he notices it. "Hey, is everything okay?" he asks gently. You nod and laugh. "Why wouldn't it be?" Like on cue, your cramps started getting worse, and you resist the urge to place your hand on your stomach, but he senses that something is wrong. "Tell me what's wrong.." he whines softly, unaware that he was still in school. He never whines, never even when he gets injured, so why is he whining now? You think. A wave of pain hits your head, and your vision goes blurry, so you blink, hoping that your vision goes back to normal. You start to see dark spots, and fear that you will faint, so you stagger slightly, walking into his strong arms. He cups your cheek and asks again, "Is everything alright? You can always tell me." You couldn't manage to answer before you black out.

His POV

I barely manage to catch her when she falls into my arms. She must be on her period to be in this much pain to even faint, I think. We are literally in school, am I supposed to carry her to my car? Apparently so, I decide as I carry her bridal style to my car as quickly as possible. Laying her down in the back seat, I drive off towards my house and quickly scoop her up to lay he on my bed. Poor girl, having to endure this kind of pain every month. Getting her a cup of water in case she wakes up, I sit on the edge of the bed and stare at her hollow cheeks and pale skin. Honestly, she could pass for a dead person, I think. Has she not eaten anything since the start of school? She stirs and opens her eyes slowly, and I embrace her into a crushing hug. It wasn't myself to hug her, but she had gotten me so worried I could not restrain myself. "Ah-" she gasps as I pull her into a hug. She tilts her head down as she struggles to sit up, and the soft sheen of her hair just makes me want to kiss the top of her head. "May I?" I ask gently as I Lean toward her head. She nods and blushes, but also adds, "you don't have to ask. I'm yours.." I have always been scared that she would reject me if I touched her or something, I don't know what I was thinking then, but all I could think of was me caressing her hair gently as she falls asleep in my arms. I start to lay down on the bed, beside her, but she shifts away from me. I felt a wave of disappointment wash over me, and I thought, was this what she felt like everytime I pulled my hand away from hers? "Are you trying to.. Cuddle with me?" she asks and I nod. "I never knew you were one for physical touch.." she says but still inches closer to my chest. After a while, she gives up restraining herself and just buries her face in my chest, my arm automatically reaching for her back. "Can we do this again sometime?" she asks as she yawns and falls asleep. Oh, how i love this girl...