Imagine (19) Astraphobia cuddling

His POV:
   There seemed to be a storm raging violently outside, but you just carried on with your sleep schedule and went to bed, forgetting about your roommate whom you cared loads about, yet claimed that she annoyed the shit out of you, not knowing that she was deathly scared of thunder. If you had known, you would have offered to sleep next to her since you could never stand seeing her afraid or upset. As much as you hated to admit it, you had feelings for her and would do anything to make her feel comfortable and safe. Adding to the pour rumbling of thunder, it was extremely cold and windy. Tucking yourself into the covers of your bed, you sighed contentedly and rolled over to switch the lights off. Quickly, you fell asleep in the comfort of your small but warm bed.

Her POV:
   The thunder rumbled loudly as you flinched, curling yourself into a tight ball. Why couldn't you just be like H/n? You thought sullenly. Although you hated him, you were envious of how easily he could fall asleep while a storm was raging outside. Another clap of thunder sounded and you involuntarily let out a small whimper and hoped that he, on the other end of the room, couldn't hear it. He stirred slightly and turned to face you, but was otherwise still asleep. The cold wind rattled the windows and you shivered, feeling the cold air from inside the blankets. Clutching your pillow to your chest for comfort, you covered your ears and tried to focus on other things. H/n muttered something in his sleep and you stared at him, wondering if you'd ever get over your fear of thunder and lightning. A flash of lightning crossed your window, bright as ever, the thunder following and scaring you. You bit down on your bottom lip, trying your very best not to cry in front of your worst enemy. Drawing your hands closer for warmth, you shivered a few times in a row and even breathed shakily. The thunder was having a worse effect on you than you thought it would have. Maybe it was the environment or the fact that your boyfriend had broken up with you and you had no one to comfort you, but it was much much worse than usual.
       A few minutes later and the storm was still not lightening, but getting heavier. The thunder was louder and you were unable to stifle your whimpers any longer. Then, you felt your bed sink, bedsheets rustle and two warm arms wrapping around you. Your breath hitched as soon as you ran though the possibilities that it could have been. Your suspicions were confirmed as the unknown person spoke gently to you. "Are you afraid?" He whispered softly, still holding you close to him. It wasn't in a teasing manner, but a gentle and comforting one. You couldn't say anything as the next clap of thunder sounded, making you curl up as a reflex. His arms tightened around you as soon as you curled into him. "It's okay," he said, voice husky with sleep. "I'm here, I'm here." Using one of his strong hands, he traced light circles in your waist to make you relax. "H/n?" You asked when the thunder rolled away. He laughed softly, a sound so gentle it was like he was a different person. He was always mean to you, and to see this side of him was as if it was a dream. "Yeah, it's me. I couldn't just let you go through this by yourself," he said, warm breath tickling your ear. "I.. always did after my boyfriend left," you whispered softly as he continued tracing patterns over your skin. Another flash of lighting. You whimpered softly, but he heard it. "How can I help?" He asked, concern lacing his voice. Since when did he care about you? There was no time to think of these questions as the thunder struck. He turned you over gently, so you were facing his chest. The sound penetrated the air and you pressed you face into his chest, inhaling his musky scent. He stroked your hair gently and pressed a light kiss on your head. He turned on his back next, so your ear was pressed to his chest. You could hear the steady rhythm of his heartbeat and breathing as he held you close, whispering comforting words as he stroked your head gently. Soon, you found yourself falling asleep comfortably to the sound of his heartbeat and soft breathing while he whispered comforting words to you. Who knew someone cuddling you had such a gentle and comforting effect? And to think that your enemy could give you comfort. Perhaps something had changed, as you felt a warm feeling go through your body.As your eyes fluttered shut, you heard 8 letters being spoken to you.
     "I love you."