Imagine (9) Arranged marriage fluff

You are in an arranged marriage with this Mafia boss, your parents forced you to marry him just because he owned a big company and they wanted to expand theirs. It was really hard to talk to him, the only time you heard his voice was when he spoke on the phone with clients or colleagues. Every time you would try to talk to him, he would just stare at you, and make you feel super embarrassed and useless, like he was of such a high position you couldn't even speak to him. You guys were so apart, so like strangers that even after marriage, you slept on different beds and sad on different chairs, unlike what two people in love would do.
        "What's your favourite colour?" You ask as he sides into the couch beside you. You were reading a book, and the characters were discussing their favourite colours, so you decide to randomly ask him that question. Honestly, you don't even know why you're trying. Every time, he just stares at you and doesn't say a word. After a while, he answers. "Teal."
"Don't you think that's kinda boring?" You say, not looking up from your book. You're pleasantly surprised that he answered your question, but try to push your luck. "No," he says, "It doesn't have to be one shade of teal, it can be many. Sometimes, there's a hint of green here and there, and even blue, upon closer inspection. Maybe, when the light shines on it, you can see flecks of gold." It doesn't take long for you to figure out what his describing. "My eyes?" You say. (Maybe you don't have teal eyes but let's just pretend for the sake of this scenario :)) He smiles gently, it's the first time you ever see him smile, and nods. "Why do you like my eyes? They're boring," you say and close you book. "Sometimes, I look into your eyes, and try to figure out what you're thinking, and get lost in them. I forget what you ask me, or what I wanted to reply. Do you really think a pair of eyes that could do this is boring, darling?" You heart rate picks up, and you feel a blush creeping up your neck. You glance down at your hands, but he tilts your head back up. "Teal. And many other shades," he confirms.
"Beautiful."