7

"Hey baby". Sharon put her hands over Steve's eyes and then grabbed his face to kiss him hard. He was currently sat taking a break while they were resetting a scene and to see her was a surprise. As she pulled away she smiled. "You look tired".

"Wasn't expecting you until tomorrow". He grinned, quickly pausing his music and giving her his attention.

She flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder. "Can't I surprise my boyfriend?"

Oh shit. He hated when she did that. They weren't even official, nor had they even discussed their relationship status. To him it was casual dating, but to her? She wanted more and this was her way of hinting.

"How was your journey?" He quickly changed the subject, hoping that she wouldn't press him further. One advantage of having Arizona as a fuck buddy he supposed. She simply did her but, he did his and they both left happy. But with Sharon? They were one shag away from her having another of their pillow talks about relationships - and he really wasn't in the right state of mind for that.

"Saw your video you did with that Alabama girl or whatever her name is? You looked fuckable as always". She slid onto his lap and lightly kissed his lips. "How long you got until you're back on?"

Not long enough so it seemed.

"About a half hour".  He said, not even bothering to correct her blunder with Arizona's name.

"Plenty of time then, you wanna come say hi to me properly in your trailer?" She smirked.

Dear god.

He shifted and she slid off, now getting up and gesturing for her to follow. A quick fuck between takes and then back to work. At least she wouldn't have time to ask about where they were going with this. Steve wanted to try and stall that conversation for as long as possible. 

It wasn't that he didn't like Sharon. She was a beautiful woman, had a mouth on her like a vacuum cleaner, and he liked her company when they did get to spend time together, but the thought of having something more serious? It just didn't seem to be something he could see. He didn't want to let her down, but knew that the time would probably come where she'd start pressing the issue of taking things further, hell even moving in together - and that was a thought he really didn't need. 

He didn't want it with her.

"You alright?" She asked after they were done, pulling her dress back down and finding her panties. 

"Yeah, just got a lot on my mind with the shoot and stuff". He shrugged it off. 

"Well tonight, I can take that away for you - you just seem so distant, I'm worried all these movies are draining you - you should take some time off for yourself instead of jetting off from one film shoot to another?" She suggested with concern. "It would be nice to get away together? Just you and me?" 

Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. 

There was a knock on the door, and Steve was all but about to kiss the person who was outside. "Rogers, time to come go a few rounds with me, they're all set now". 

Tony. Thank god. 

He opened the door to see his friend there, now raising a brow on seeing Sharon behind him. "Carter...right?" He now asked, "Strike? God I love that show" 

Of course Sharon lapped up the compliments - shame she hadn't done so earlier with something else, but hey, not everyone wanted to swallow. 

"Yeah! Wow, didn't know you were a fan, it's great to meet you". She now shook Tony's hand. 

"So...how's this working? Girlfriend? Secret fiancee?" Tony now asked with a smirk, knowing Steve was anything but a guy who wanted commitment. 

Steve now interrupted before she could answer. "I don't think we need to disclose this stuff, anyway they're waiting for us". 

The comment thankfully went over Sharon's head and she took his hand, heading with them onto set and watching with a broad grin as they began to go over the fight scene between Iron Man and Captain America. 

**

Arizona sat in the studio with her producer and Thanos, another singer who she was currently collaborating with for new material to put on the next album. Her latest was yet to come out, but this was how it usually went. Finish one album and keep on with the next that had already been started. 

"I like it". Thanos nodded with a smile. "Think everyone else will as well. It's not hard to". 

She grinned. "Do we still like the name 'Exile' though?"

"Hell yeah". He chuckled and then fished into his pocket as his phone sounded. "It's my brother, just gotta take this". 

"Say hi from me". 

"I'll put him on facetime". Thanos replied and pressed the button, bringing his younger brother Eros up. Currently he was on a world tour, being up there as one of the most successful male international artists. "Hey dude". 

"Hey! How's it going!" Eros' cheeky grin came onto the screen. 

Thanos chuckled. "All good, just laying down some material with Arizona, wanna say Hi?" He asked, passing the phone to her anyway. 

"Hey trouble" Eros smirked

"Shut up you, how's it going?" She chuckled. 

He nodded. "All good, tired though. You seen the videos going around of me getting hit in the balls with a teddy bear last night?" 

She made a face. "Shiiiit, at least it's not skittles though". 

"Now that pissed me off". He rolled his eyes. "I'm unscathed though, still hot". 

"Still a pain in the ass" She laughed and propped the phone up so as he cold see them both. "When do you finish on tour?" 

Eros thought for a moment. "Couple of weeks, wanna go for dinner when I'm back?" 

"That to me or your brother?" 

"Both, I need human interaction that isn't reading horny girls banners that they bring to the shows". He said, "Oh, and how the fuck did you manage to bag Steve Rogers for your video? Love it by the way".

Arizona shrugged. "The power of Wanda and Phil united". 

Eros nodded to himself. "So are the rumours true? You guys dating?"

"With my last failed relationship with his co-star? Hell no, it's just something else people can scrutinise me for, we're just friends". 

"Least I'm in with a chance then". Eros grinned through the screen as Thanos rolled his eyes. 

"Not cool dude, stop hitting on the lady while I'm here". 

Eros just shrugged it off. "Anyway, gotta get back to it, talk later, and we'll arrange that dinner!" 

Both of them said bye and Thanos just shook his head as he took his phone and put it back in his pocket. "Right, shall we carry on with this?" 

Arizona quickly checked her phone seeing a message from Steve on there. 

Rogers: Phone sex tomorrow evening? 9pm - need a distraction

"One second, just need to reply to someone". She said, punching back her message to him and sending it. 

Was this in the deal? 🤔😏

Rogers: No, but we've got the power to change it right? 🤨

Never thought about that - ok, fine. Video call?

Rogers: Sure. Talk then. 

Now she had that on her mind, it looked like Steve wouldn't be the only one needing a distraction.