Chapter 5

Jin- FROM NOW ON WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS AND YOU ARE OUR LITTLE SISTER.
Yn- What?? (Confused)
Jimin- From now on you are going to live with us like our sister mochi. ( Smiling)
Yn- No, I don't want to go with you.(terrified and shout)
Jin- Yn, it's better for you to not shout infront of us it won't end up well kid (scary)
Yn- I-i d-don't want t-to go with y-you. Please(teary eyes)
J hope- look sunshine it's okey we understand your situation so no need to be scared. ( try to calm her)
Taehyung - We are your brother now and we want you to come with us.(boxy smile)
Jimin - Don't you want to come with your oppa ( eye smile)
Yn- NO,i d-don't want t-to.(crying)
Jungkook- why not?
Jin - Why not baby come with us we will make you happy come with your oppa sweetheart.( Trying to convince her)
Yn- No, i don't want to. ( Trying to be brave)
Suga- Aish this won't work, listen here kid you are coming with us now don't argue and be a good girl and come with oppa hmm.( Calm)
Yn( in mind)- They are looking so scary why principal sir is not saying anything to them.
Suga- now come.( Trying to hold her hand)
Yn- No , i don't want to .(Trying to run )
Yn tries to run away but jungkook catches her.
Jungkook-(serious) Don't make oppa angry.( Drag her toward the chair).
RM- *sigh* I didn't want to use this on you but fine Jin Hyung use it and take her with us.
Jin- hmm, V and jungkook hold her hands.
Now yn become so scared she started to wiggle in jungkook's arm.
Yn-*screaming* Nooooo ,please let me go. Sir please help me I don't want to go with them.( Crying hard)

The principal was looking at yn with pity but could not do anything even after wishing

Jin- Hold her tight.
Yn was crying and screaming loudly while Jin came and inject her sleeping dose.Yn slowly fainted in jungkook's arms.Then jungkook hold her like koala and started patting her head.
Jin- Awww my baby she is crying even in her sleep.
RM- let's go.
Suga- Finally we are going to our home and you( to principal) Beware if you tell anyone about all this, I will not leave you alive.(Scary)
Principal- y-yes s-sir.(scared)
Maknae line - Let's go home now.(excited)

Inside the limo
Jungkook- Awww, she is looking so small and cute.(bunny smile)
Jin - kokkie give her to me ,I also want to see my princess.
Jungkook - NOOO.
Jin - *glare*
Jungkook- here.
Jin took her from jungkook and start admiring her.
Jin- Wow, my princess is so beautiful.
Jhope- I was thinking that we should make some rules for yn and also think about her studies.( Serious)
RM- Yes you are right hobi.I have thought of some rules and Yn will go to our school with maknae line.
Maknae line- OMG!!! She will study with us.(excited)
Jin- Yes and you have to take care of her.(small smile)
Jimin- Don't worry Hyung. we won't let anyone touch our princess.