CHAPTER 14

??- You don't want to introduce this cute little creature to your bestfriend.( Evil smile)

Suddenly the atmosphere become dark. The expression on Maknaeline face become hard. They instantly stood up in front of yn and cover her completely. They didn't want that very person to even see their little princess.

Jungkook- What the hell are you doing here, JACKSON ? ( Angry)

Jackson- Ouch! It hurts Jk. Why are you talking to your bestfriend like this? ( Smirk)

Jungkook- You are not my bestfriend. (Cold)

Jackson- Why so cold Jk. I just want to meet this cutie. (Smirk)

Jackson move ahead to touch yn but in an instant taehyung pushed him backward.

Taehyung- Stay in your limits Jackson. I don't want to start a fight. (Cold)

Jimin- And STAY . AWAY . FROM . HER. Or you want us to remind you your place.  ( Cold+ stern)

This was enough humiliation for Jackson. He gritted his teeth and left that place.

Trio were angry as they didn't want to see his face.

Yn- Oppa !! What happen? And Who was that boy?( Innocent)

Jimin- Nothing baby and he was no one. He is a very bad person so just stay away from him. Okey. ( Softly)

Yn- Okey Oppa. ( Innocently)

Jungkook- So let's go. Break is almost over. ( Smile)

Jungkook took yn with him to his class as he didn't want to leave her alone even in their private room.

Meanwhile Jackson pov.

You humiliated me so many times infront of whole campus Jungkook. You have to pay for it. This little girl will pay for your doings. Just wait and watch.

Yn pov

Iam currently with kookie oppa. This campus is so big and beautiful. But every single person is staring at me like I have done a crime or something. ( Pout)

Author pov

Jungkook enters inside his class with yn and directly went to the last desk and get seated their with his princess. He didn't give a single glance to anyone. After sometime teacher came inside and started the lecture.

Jungkook was not at all listening to the lecture he just keep on playing with his Bunny and teacher didn't even dare to stop him. After an hour class got finished.

Yn- Oppa I want to use washroom. ( Puppy eyes)

Jungkook- Okey let's go. ( Chuckle)

Jungkook took yn to girls washroom which was righ next to stairs.

Yn- Oppa I will go by myself. ( Smile)

Jungkook- Okey baby bunny. Iam waiting for you here. ( Smile)

With that yn went inside the washroom to do her business. Suddenly jungkook got an important call so he went a little bit far from that place to take the call.

After sometime yn came out of the stall and start washing her hands. Suddenly some girls came inside washroom. Yn ignored them and started to leave. But one of the girl grabbed her arm harshly and pushed her to the ground. Due to this yn's knees got injured.

Girl1- Awww!! Is the little girl in pain. ( Sarcastically)

Yn- Why you did that? ( Teary eyes)

Girl 3- Bitch!! What are you doing with Oppa. ( Angry)