Chapter 23

Hello to all my cuties, I'm back with another chapter of this story. Read it and tell me your opinion about it.

ENJOY READING........💜

........................................................................

In BTS Mansion

Everyone in the mansion were stressed. BTS were stressed about the safety of their little sister while gaurds and staff were stressed over their safety. They knew that all these devil brothers are very possesive about their sister and her absence was making them loose their mind which is not good for anyone.

After sometime, the gaurd that jimin had sent previously to bring Mrs.  Smith brought her. She was thrashing and trying to get away from his steel grip but as usual the gaurd was very strong and didn't let her go.  The gaurd jerked her toward his master and she fell down on her knees.

Jimin stood up and started taking his predator steps towards her. He grabbed her hairs and forced her to face him. He was looking like a devil. Mrs. Smith was shivering because of his dark aura.

Jimin- I will ask you once, Where is my sister?

Mrs. Smith was shivering but she tried to said

Mrs.  Smith- I don't know sir. I was also there when they took little Miss but everything happened so fast.

Suga stood up with rage and give her a tight slap on her face

Suga- YOU BITCH!!!! Everyone saw what you did and how you deliberately let go of her hand. So it's better for you to tell us truth. Otherwise you know us very well, Mrs.  Smith.

Suga's voice held so much bitterness and a warning. This made Mrs. Smith more scared as she knew them very well. She was working in their mansion since a long time now.

Mrs. Smith- I'm sorry Sir. I did not want to do this work but they had kidnapped my child and husband. I had no choice. I'm sorry. But beleive me sir. I don't know where is Little Miss. Please forgive me.

She jointed her hands and started crying. But she forgot that the devils sitting in front of her didn't care about anyone's tears.

Rm stood up and came close to her.  He kneel down in front of her and held her jaw tightly. His face was completely emotionless.

Rm- You know what I hate the most? It's disloyalty and disloyal people. I hate such people who betrayed me with my whole heart.

He was talking to her like  telling her the secret of world's most mysterious things. His face held no expression. His eyes was completely dark and emotionless.

Rm- I know you betrayed me because of your family. Your husband, your child...Right Mrs. Smith.

He again looked towards her and she nodded hesitantly as she didn't know what to do.  Rm stood up and made her stand up too. He dragged her towards the entrance. She saw her husband and her child were held by Rm's men. Her child was crying while her husband was trying to get out of their grip. She tried to go there but unable to go there because of his tight grip.

Rm- You betrayed me because of them , Right? So I will eliminate that reason.........From The Surface Of Earth.

Now everyone knew what he was planning to do with this family. Other members smirked as they already knew their fate. This sends a shiver down the spine of each and every worker. While Mrs. Smith started to cry loudly and tried to get out of his grip.

Rm- BURN THEM ALIVE!! And you will see this infront of your eyes. Don't Cry, Mrs. Smith........... After their death, I will kill you too. So don't worry, You will meet them soon.

Mrs. Smith knew that now no one can help her and her family. She cried so much when those gaurds burned her husband and 12 year old boy in front of her eyes. Their screams and cries were so  scary that everyone's heart shuddered except BTS.

After witnessing the death of her whole family, Mrs. Smith became numb. She knew that now she is also going to die. She was ready for her death. She was just staring at the burnt bodies of her family.

Rm looked towards everyone and said while playing with his gun.

Rm- I absolutely hate betrayals. So, never betray me or if you by any chance betrayed me. Then kill yourself before I find out.

With this he shot Mrs. Smith in between her eyes and she died on the spot.

Jin- Clear this mess!!!

Gaurds started to remove the dead bodies of Mrs. Smith and her family. Hoseok's phone dinged showing that he got a notification.  He quickly checked his phone and took a deep breath. He went towards Rm and said

Hoseok- We found out their location, Leader.

He gave his phone to RM who watched the cctv footage with a very calm expression.

Rm- Everyone start preparing. We are going on a very important mission. Suga and jk prepare our special team and best fighters. Others follow me.

With this he started going inside the mansion with other members except Suga and Jk.
......................................................................

This chapter is very important as this shows the cruelty of them. They appear very cute and good infront of yn but they are mafias who are supposed to be cruel and bad.

The plot of story is different. It's not a cute fanfiction about BTS and Yn.In this story there are many villains as well as heros. There are still some hidden characters which are going to unfold soon.

Tell me about your experience of this chapter.

VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE.....💜

Thankyou for reading and giving me a chance. You will never regret this.