Chapter 18

NEXT MORNING

Everyone in BTS mansion is running here and there to make necessary arrangements for their plan. While everyone is busy with their work our little yn is sleeping peacefully without any tension.

Rm- Jin hyung!!! When will we left for there?

Jin sighed while massaging his forehead.

Jin- Ask Jhope. I told him to call there and take appointment.

Jhope- I already called and took the appointment. We have to reach there with her till 12'o clock.

Jhope answered while entering the living room.

Jin- Okey! Where are others. ( Confused)

Jhope- Suga and Jungkook are preparing security teams while Taehyung went to wake sunshine up. I don't know about jimin.

Namjoon- Jimin went to the base for some work.

Jin- Okey!!

Jin Pov

Today is a very hectic day for all of us. Today we have to take yn to hospital for her regular checkup. I know we took her there many times but at that time she was not in her senses most of the time. She has phobia of hospitals and needles. That's why everyone is so worked up today.

I wish everything went as we planned.

Taehyung pov.

I'm here infront of Blossom's room. Today we have to take her to hospital. We already knew that she has phobia of hospitals and needles but it's for her betterment. But for now I have to wake this sleeping beauty 😅. With that I entered inside her room.

Taehyung went near her and shake her slightly.

Taehyung- Blossom, Come on wake up. ( Smile)

Yn- Oppa!! Please let me sleep. ( Sleepy)

Taehyung- No baby! You have to wake up.

She woke up while rubbing her eyes. After that she smiled and said

Yn- Good morning Oppa.

Taehyung- Good morning baby. Do your morning routine and I will select your today's outfit. ( Boxy smile)

Yn- Okey Oppa.

With that Taehyung took her to washroom so that she can complete her morning routine.

( Author - her leg is injured and that's why they pick her up.)

I absolutely love to dressed her up. She looks so cute whatever she wears. I selected a suitable dress for her.

After some time she called me as she completed her morning routine. I dressed her up.

Yn's outfit