CHAPTER 16

INSIDE THE CAR

Yn was sitting beside Suga and looking outside the window. Other were talking to each other. After sometime they reached their mansion. One by one all members came out of the car. Suga came out with yn in his embrace.

Jin - Princess you need a lot of rest. Suga , take her to her room. ( Small smile)

Suga- Ok Hyung.

With this Suga left along with yn.

IN HER ROOM

Suga put her on her bed and sat beside her. He covered her completely with her duvet and started patting her head lovingly.

Suga- Kitty, Is there something in your mind. During whole ride, you were exceptionally quite. You know what, You can tell me anything.( Calm tone)

Yn- Oppa will you all also going to left me like others. ( Teary eyes)

Suga was taken aback from her question. This question and her teary eyes tore his heart in million peice. He quickly pulled her into a warm hug. It was like he was trying to tell her that no matter what they will never gonna leave her.

Suga- No kitty. It's all rubbish. Who told you that?

Yn- Nobody told it to me.

She answered while diverting her eyes from Suga and fiddling with her fingers. In an instant Suga found out that she was lying.

Suga- Now tell me the truth and when I said truth I want TRUTH.

Suga put more force on word TRUTH. Now yn knew that it's useless to hide the truth from her Suga Oppa.

Yn- Those girls told me that you will leave me eventually . I don't want you all to leave me. (Teary eyes)

Now Suga is burning from inside. He is very angry. He just want to rip their heads off but seeing his Kitty's face he suppressed his anger.

Suga- Kitty , look at my eyes. We all are your brothers and we will never gonna leave you. Just beleive your Oppa. (Small smile).. Now  comeon sleep. You need some rest.

Now yn is feeling relieved. Being left out she had some trust issues. She don't want to leave her Oppas now.

Yn-  Okey Oppa. ( Smile)

Suga stayed with her till she fall asleep completely. He kissed her on her forehead and went out of her room quietly.

LIVING ROOM

Every BTS member except Suga was sitting in the living room in a very serious mood. Suga entered in the living room after making yn sleep.

Jin- Suga, You put princess to sleep?? ( Serious face)

Suga- Yes Hyung. ( Cold)

RM- Is something happened? ( Cold )

Suga - She was crying so much because those bitches told her that we were going to leave her soon. I will kill those bitches with my own hands. ( Angry af )

Taehyung- WHAT THE HELL!!! I will not leave those bitches Alive. ( Angry)

RM- Sit down Taehyung!! Don't forget that yn is still here. ( Angry but calm)

Now every BTS member is boiling from inside. They want to kill those bitches.

RM- I already prepared a punishment for those bitches.  Comeon they are waiting for us in basement.( Smirk)

Now every other member is smirking as they knew very well what rm meant by this.

TRIGGER WARNING

Now all BTS members are present in the basement where those three girls were held captive.