CHAPTER 17

After completing their work all of them came back to mansion in evening. All of them settle down on couches while Jin directly went to yn's room. Other's also want to go to her room but Jin stopped them and told them to refresh themselves and come back to dinning room.

Jin Pov

After coming back, I just want to see my princess. I was having bad feeling since yesterday but I suppressed my feeling. I am sure that we will protect her no matter what. She is our one and only little princess.😊

By the way, I already told our chef to prepare something nutritious.

Author Pov

Jin silently entered inside yn's room and found her sleeping peacefully. She was looking like a little baby bunny. Jin went to her bed and sat by her side and started stroking her head so that her little sister would wake up from her sleep. This feeling was very new to him because till date he had only lived with his brothers. Maybe there is a lot of difference between younger brothers and younger sisters. He was very happy because after her arrival all his brothers and he himself are happy but today's incident made him super angry.

Jin( thought)- Nobody is allowed to harm our princess and if anyone tried to harm her. We will punish that person in a very painfull way. ( Maniac smile)

He was looking toward yn with soft eyes but a maniac smile. He was looking so horrible and dangerous.

Yn started to open her eyes slowly. Jin immediately changes his expressions and started to smile and with all love and affection he said

Jin- Princess, Are you alright?Are you feeling any discomfort or pain? (Soft)

Yn- No Oppa, but I want to sleep more. ( Sleepy voice )

Yn was feeling sleepy because of medicines.

Jin- Awww.... Baby I know that you want to sleep but you need to eat something so that you can take medicine. ( Smile)

Yn whined for sometime making her brother laugh at her cuteness but finally decided to get up. Jin helped her to get up from the bed and carried her to bathroom as her leg is injured and helped her to wash her face then he took her to dinning room.

In dining room, all members are already present. He entered inside the room with yn in his arm. Yn was resting with her head on Jin's shoulder. Everyone inside the dinning room were looking toward them. Jin started to walk toward his seat. He put yn on her chair beside his chair and sat on his chair. Yn was still sleepy. She put her head on table.

Jungkook- What happened to her ? Hyung? ( Confused)

Jin- She is still sleepy because of medicines.

Jin stroked her hair and start feeding her with all affection. All of them started to eat. In between, she whined because she doesn't want to eat vegetables but Jin made her eat everything.

After feeding her, Jin also completed his dinner. Meanwhile suga took her into his arms and went to living room. He got settled on a couch with her.

Suga- Kitten, Are you feeling good?

Yn- Yes Oppa. ( Smile)

Now others also joined them in living room except Jin. Maknae line were playing with her while hyung line were just admiring their maknaes. Everyone had a big smile on their faces. At the meantime, Jin also entered in the living room with yn's medicines.

Jin- Now it's your medicine time princess. ( Smile)

Yn- No Oppa. It's disgusting.

She hid her face in crook of suga's neck.

Rm- Little one, you have to eat this medicine so that your Bo Bo get well soon.

Jhope- Really?? Bo Bo ??

Now everyone started to laugh on Rm's comment and jhope's reaction

Jin- Now, Princess please eat your medicine or your Bo Bo will not heal. ( While laughing)

AFTER 15 MINS. :

Everyone was trying their best to feed her medicines but she was not eating it. Now Suga took matter in his big hands. He made her look toward him. She was looking toward him with her doe eyes which can melt a iceberg but he need to concentrate on feeding her medicine. So he slightly pinched her nose and due to lack of oxygen yn opened her mouth and Jin pour medicine in her mouth. Now yn had to swallow the medicine. She made a disgusting face. Meanwhile Others celebrated their victory. [:) Sorry I know Iam dramatic 🤭]

Jin- Now, you need to sleep princess.

Jin took her from Suga and headed towards her room.

Maknae line - GOOD NIGHT BABY ( SMILE)

Jin made her sleep and covered her small body with duvet. He gave a light peck on her forehead and left the room.

MEANWHILE IN LIVING ROOM:

Jin entered in the living room.

Rm- How will we take her their tomorrow?

Jhope- Its gonna be a hectic day? She will surely make a big ruscus.

Jimin- We need a plan to take her their.

Taehyung- And also we need to make sure that yn will not find out about our plan.

Jin sighed

Jin- LET'S MAKE A PLAN.

To be continued

Where are they taking yn?

Why they need a plan?

What do you think?

Hello lovelies, Iam back🤗. Thankyou for reading this chapter and story.

Please vote, follow and please comment and tell me your theories, opinion and ideas. I really love to read your ideas , theories.☺️😌.