Chapter 10

Inside the Car
In the way to mansion, yn was sitting on Jin's lap and playing with the button of his coat. While Jin and Suga were talking to each other.
Jin- Sweetie, We are near our home. Your oppas are waiting for you.( Sweet smile)
Suga- don't be nervous kitty. Always remember your oppas loves you the most and will do anything to protect you.( Smile)
Yn- Okey oppa.

After some time
A luxurious gate get open and a luxurious limo enter inside it. There are hundreds of gaurds present there protecting the mansion.
Car stops and both men came out quitely holding their cute little babysis as she is sleeping soundly in her Jin oppa's embrace.

BTS members ( except Suga and Jin)
Taehyung- Hyung they arrived.

Taehyung said after seeing Jin and Suga entering the mansion with yn.
Everybody stands up and came near.
RM- Hyung is everything okey?( Slightly worried)
Suga- Yeah everything is okey. She just slept.
Due to all this commotion our little yn starts waking up.

Yn pov
During ride i fell asleep and congratulations my dream of chocolate world once again got interrupted due to some commotion.🥲
As i open my eyes I saw all my oppas were already looking at me. Now iam scolding myself for waking up because iam feeling so nervous to face my other oppas. I have so many questions. They will accept me or not?
Will they kick me out like my mother🥺? Although Suga oppa and Jin oppa told me that they love me but still iam feeling nervous. It's not my fault okey, it's just human nature. Train of my thoughts came to an end when Jin oppa starts to speak.
Jin- Oh!! You woke up princess. How was your sleep?
Yn- it's good oppa.
She answered him and put her head on his shoulder which was looking super adorable. They all chuckle on her this behaviour. But suddenly an over excited jungkook take her from Jin and start to spin her.

Jungkook- Aww my bunny is so adorable. ( Bunny smile)
Yn started giggling because she likes to play.
Other two member of maknae line also decided to join. Taehyung and jimin started to tickle her and she start laughing. While hyungline is looking at there maknaes with full of love in their eyes.
Jhope come to them and take yn from maknae line. Due to sudden lack of their babysis maknaeline start sulking .
Jhope- yn needs to wash up, after that you can play with her as much as you want. Let's go my sunshine. ( Bright smile)

In yn's room
Yn was so amazed after seeing her new room.
Yn- Oppa is this my room?
Jhope - Yes my sunshine, it's your room and your jimin oppa decorate it. Do you like it?
Yn- I LOVE IT OPPA...(giggling)
Jhope- Very good, your other oppas also prepared something for you.
Yn- Really, I want to see oppa......please
Jhope- Ok ok sunshine , but for this you have to washup first. Let's go .
Yn - Ok oppa.

After sometime
After completing her routine she changed into a cute dress which her oppa gave her.

After sometimeAfter completing her routine she changed into a cute dress which her oppa gave her

After dressing her up jhope took her to hall .
Jimin- Awww, my mochi is looking so cute. Come here.
Jimin was the first one to notice their presence. He then March toward jhope and take yn from him.
Yn- Thankyou Oppa, room is really very beautiful.( Small smile)
Jimin - Anything for my princess.
Let's go to dining hall and feed you something.
When they enter inside dining hall yn start to wiggle in his embrace because she want to go to her favourite oppa means Jin oppa.
Jimin put her down and she went to Jin and sat with him.
Jin- Awww my princess missed me .( Smile)
RM- thats not fair princess. You don't miss your other oppa? ( Fake sad face)
Yn is so innocent that she beleive that rm is sad because of her. So she started tearing up.
Yn- N-no oppa, I-i l-love you t-too( teary eyes)
Jin- Omo my princess your NAMJOON oppa is just joking.(paniking)
RM- Yes Yes see baby iam not angry or sad .Don't cry please.

Now every BTS member start to make there babysis stop crying. After sometime yn stoped crying and they all have there dinner. After that taehyung took his babysis to his room and slept while cuddling her.

Hello lovelies, iam really really sorry for late update 🥺. But I will try to give you new exciting episodes.
Thankyou for reading it. Please vote and comment your fav part.