Chapter 19

It's been a month since yn started living with BTS. She is completely healed and started going to school with maknae line. They threatened everybody to not look toward yn.

About Yn, She is more than happy because she finally found the love, care which she always want but never get. She even become so much naughty. She always prank her oppas but nobody says anything to her after seeing her cute puppy eyes. All of them always pampered her like a princess.

Author pov

Jin , Namjoon and Jhope went Italy for an important meeting related to their mafia work. In their absense, Suga was the incharge. It's been two days since they have gone. Everything is going well.

Right now , It's night time and Suga was as usual present inside his room while maknae line were sitting in jimin's room which was just opposite to suga's room. Whole mansion is quiet. Everything seems perfect but there is a person who was planning to disturb this peace by playing a prank on her dear Oppas. She was hiding behind a pillar with her sole partner officer yeontan.

Yn- Agent!! Are you ready to attack?

She said while looking toward yeontan and he also nodded his head as if he was understanding each and every thing.

Yn- Okey so let's go!!!! FIGHTING ✊( Smirk)

With that both of them went toward jimin's room. Yn knocked three times on jimin's room and ran away from there. She directly went toward the cabinet which was present right opposite jimin's room and beside suga's room. She hid herself inside that cabinet with yeontan.

Jimin pov

Tomorrow hyung will come back from Italy. It's been so many days we didn't relaxed as we need to handle both studies and work here. Me ,Taehyung and Jungkook are currently playing games while chatting. Yn and Suga hyung are resting iin there rooms.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard knocking sound on door. Who might be there at this hour. Jungkook stood up and opened the door. But to our surprise there was no one. We shrugged it and again started playing game. After sometime we again heard knocking sound and this time we all got alerted as there is no maid present at this hour. This time we all went toward door and opened it. We came out of room and again there was no one. We were confused and started looking here and there with utter confusion written on our face.

Suddenly, Taehyung pointed toward a cabinet which was slightly open and there is the culprit or we can say our little devil sitting inside it while holding her mouth to prevent herself from giggling. We looked toward each other and nodded our head. We decided to prank her.

Yn pov

After knocking for the first time I hid myself inside the cabinet. After sometime Jungkook oppa came out of Jimin oppa's room. He was really confused. I really want to laugh but I need to calm myself. After few minutes, He again went inside.I came out of the cabinet, again knocked the door and hid myself inside the cabin. I was covering my mouth to prevent giggling. This time all of them came out of the room and started searching for the person.

They were standing outside the door for a quite long time. Suddenly the door of cabinet got open and I saw three of them looking toward me.

Oops!!! Now what will I do?? This is dangerous.  They are looking serious.🤦🏼‍♀️

I nervously came out of the cabinet with yeontan.  I stood there with my head hanging low. They were looking angry. Then an idea pooped out of my mind. This is quite dangerous but right now I need to get out of this situation. I looked toward them with innocent eyes and moved toward Suga Oppa's room and knocked his room with full energy and ran away from there. When I was about to knock his door I saw them widening their eyes as if they knew what I was about to do. I smirked to myself and ran away from there.