Chapter 12

Author pov
After playing for sometime , yn took a little nap on couch. After realising that she is sleeping Namjoon decided to get ready first. After sometime he came back fully dressed and find out that yn is now awake. She is still half asleep and looking absolutely cute. 😌 Namjoon cooed at the sight in front of him but decided to wake his little one up as she needs to dress up.

Namjoon- Wake up little one (sweet voice)

Yn- Yes oppa 😴( half asleep)

Namjoon carried her in his arms and went toward her room. Then she washed her face and wore the dress that her Namjoon oppa gave her. Now she is completely ready to go to school.

Yn's dress-

(Due to less nutrients availability yn's growth is slow

(Due to less nutrients availability yn's growth is slow . So even she is 10 years old but she looks like 6-7 years old kid)

Yn's hairstyle-

Yn's anklet-

Namjoon - Now my little one is all ready to go

Namjoon - Now my little one is all ready to go. (Admiring)

Then they both went downstairs and sit inside the car and drove off to the school.

School

yn- WOW OPPA😳, this is my school

yn- WOW OPPA😳, this is my school.(amused)

Namjoon- Yes little one and this is our property. Your other oppa also studied here. ( Proud)

Namjoon was very happy and proud as their little one liked the school as they themselves design the school.

Namjoon - Now let's go ( smile)

Yn- Okey oppa.( Bright smile)

Namjoon grab her hand softly and start heading toward principal office. Yn is very happy and watching every single thing while Namjoon is walking like a king. Corridors are empty as classes are going on but some teachers are present there . Some of them bow toward Namjoon with respect while some with fear and he absolutely like when people are afraid of him .
After sometime they reached principal office. He directly enter the room without knocking it. Principal stands up and bow to him.

Principal - Good morning sir ( slightly afraid)

Namjoon just hummed in response and sit down with his little one.

Namjoon- I want to admit my sister in this school. ( Cold 🥶)

Principal - Okey sir (sweating)

Principal was so afraid that he was visibly shaking due to extreme fear while our little yn thought that he is sick.( You know our Yn is very innocent ).

Yn- Oppa!! (Worried)

Namjoon- Yes, little one. ( Soft smile)

Yn- Oppa I think principal sir is not feeling well. ( Worried)

This sentence melts everybodies heart. Namjoon smiled softly toward yn while principal also felt softness inside his heart.

Namjoon- No little one he is absolutely fine. ( Small smile)

Principal- Yes little Miss, Iam all fine. Thankyou for your concern. ( Smile)

Yn- Please call me Yn principal sir.( Pout)

Principal look towards Namjoon as nobody absolutely nobody is allowed to call KIMS with their names and now Yn is also a KIM and their little princess so nobody is allowed to disrespect her.

Namjoon- It's lunch break baby. Don't you wanna meet your other Oppa. ( Changing the topic)

Yn is so innocent so she was not able to understand that his brother is changing the topic. She becomes excited to meet her oppa.

Yn- YES OPPA !!!! (EXCITED+ HAPPY)

Namjoon- Mr Kang is everything done ? ( Cold)

Principal- Yes sir, every formality is done, I will personally send little Miss's schedule ,locker key and private room key to Master Jin.

Namjoon- Okey ( cold)

Namjoon stands up and again grab her hand and start walking toward University. Principal bow toward Namjoon and yn also bowed which shocked him. When they are out of his office principal takes a sigh of relief but after remembering yn he smiled ( as everyone knows our yn is so good child)

Namjoon is taking normal steps but as our yn is small so she has to run to match his speed. So Namjoon carried her and started walking toward University. As lunch break is going on everybody is present in cafeteria and some students are hanging out in corridors. It's a rare view for everybody to see one of Kim brothers carrying a little girl.

Yn- Oppa! Why are they looking at me like this? ( Slightly afraid)

Namjoon- Nothing baby  Don't look at them.( Slight smile)

Namjoon give a deadly glare to everyone present their and they start minding their own business.

They were walking when suddenly they heard someone shouting.

JK - BABYYY BUNNYYYYU ( Bunny smile)

To be continued......

Hello lovelies, thankyou for reading it and i will try to upload next episode soon buti am busy with my exam nowadays. Please take care of yourselves.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW............💜💜💜