CHAPTER 13

Jungkook- BABY BUNNYYY ( Bunny smile )

Yn looked in the direction of sound to find his kookie oppa with a bright smile. Namjoon also looked in the direction and found a very excited bunny running toward them while other two maknae are also coming toward them with wide smile on there faces.

Yn was happy after seeing her other oppas. With a blink of an eye yn was snatched from Namjoon's arm. There were some students present in the corridors. They were dumbfounded as  THE KIMS were laughing with a girl. They were very surprised as first Namjoon was carrying a little girl and second Maknae's were acting all cute toward a girl. But obviously they cannot do anything in this matter until they want to die. So they quietly left the place.😱

On The Other Hand

Yn- How was your day Oppa??

Jungkook- It was as usual until now.( Bunny smile)

Yn- Hello oppa. ☺️( To other maknae)

Jimin- Hello mochi.  ( While pinching her cheeks)

Taehyung- Hello my baby bear ( smile). Is every formality done Hyung? ( To Namjoon)

Namjoon- Ya, principal will handover her locker key and schedule to Jin Hyung.( Smile)

Maknaeline- Ooooooo (😮)

Namjoon- So, little one now you met your oppas. So let's go back ? ( Small smile)

Taehyung- No Hyung. We just met her. ( Whining)

Namjoon- I have some work at company. I have to go after dropping her in mansion.( Serious)

Jimin- Then leave her here Hyung. We will take care of her.

Jungkook+ Taehyung- Yes Hyung. ( Almost Pleading)

Namjoon- What do you think little one. You want to stay here with oppa or want to go with me?( Soft smile)

Yn- 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔( thinking)

Actually yn was just pulling maknae's leg as they were so impatient. And everybody knows our little devil's mind is very evil.😈😈

Jungkook- Bunny Say something?? You don't want to stay with your Oppa? ( Extra emotional face🥺)

Jimin- If you said yes to stay with us  I will treat you with icecream 🍨. ( Whispering)

Namjoon- What are you whispering ? ( Little sus)

Jimin- Nothing Hyung. ( Tight smile)

Now there no place of thinking for yn as icecream is her first love.😌✌️

Yn- Oppa I want to stay with Oppa.( Bright smile)

Namjoon- Okey Little One , but don't go here and there without your Oppa, Okey ( Bright smile) . And You all Take. Care. Of. Her...Okey.( little cold)

Maknaeline- Yes Hyung (smile)

Namjoon- Okey them Iam going to company. Call me if you want something. Bye Little one (soft smile)

Yn- Bye Oppa. ( Bright smile)

With this Namjoon walked away from them.

Jungkook- So let's go to Cafeteria. ( Smile)

Other ( ex jungkook)- Okey.😊

With this they enter in the cafeteria with their little princess. Yn was looking at each and everything with heart eyes. As she liked every bit of this place. While maknae regain their cold and poker face. Everybody was looking at yn. Some with curious eyes as I told you they are THE KIMS and nobody saw them with a girl till now. While some with jealous eyes and these are the so called queenakas of school. Some were looking at her with eyes of admiration as our yn is very very cute. While some mainly boys with lust as yn is also very beautiful.

But one glare from maknae is enough for them.  By their glare it is clear that mess with her and you will see hell in front of your own two eyes.

After reaching to their usual place which is last table and far away from others. Jungkook placed her on a chair.

Jungkook- Bunny Just stay here with Jimin Hyung. We will come with food.( Small smile)

Yn- Okey Oppa. ( Smile)

With that both jungkook and Taehyung went to take their food.

Yn- Oppa Iam thirsty. (🥺)

Jimin- Oo Wait.

Jimin took her cute princess bag and took out her cute water bottle from it.

Jimin- Here Mochi. ( Smile)

Yn started drinking water.

Yn's watter bottle-

Jimin- Mochi your bottle is cute just like you

Jimin- Mochi your bottle is cute just like you. ( Eye smile)

Yn- Namjoon Oppa, Put this bottle in my bag. ( Smile)
Oppa this bunny look like Jungkook oppa. ( Giggling)

Jimin- Really ( laughing)

At the mean time other also came back after with food.

Jungkook- Who look likes me ? ( Confused)

Yn- 😶

Now jimin is laughing so hard after seeing yn's expression like she saw a ghost.

Jungkook- Why are you laughing and who looks like me?

Jimin- She said that the bunny printed on her water bottle looks like you. ( Laughing)

Now Taehyung join him and started laughing.

Jungkook-..........😶

Yn-🙂

Jungkook suddenly started to laugh.

Jungkook- I look like a bunny to you then what are you. You are also a bunny.

With that he started to tickel her and she started to laugh. After sometime of good laugter. They started to eat and Taehyung started to feed her.

Taehyung- Eat more baby.

Yn- No Oppa, Iam full.

Jimin- Baby you haven't eaten properly.

Yn- But Oppa, Iam full. ( Puppy eyes)

Taehyung- Just two bites. For Oppa.

Yn- Okey but only two bites.

After feeding her they started to talk and basically play with her.

??- You don't want to introduce this cute little creature to your bestfriend.( Evil smile)

To be continued.

So now who is this bestfriend or is he really a bestfriend to them or enemy. How will they protect her.

Thankyou for waiting patiently and i promise I will try to update soon. Please Vote and comment your fav part.