Chapter 6

Soon they reached there mansion

As soon as they reached the mansion, Jin carried Yn in his arms and took her inside the mansion

As soon as they reached the mansion, Jin carried Yn in his arms and took her inside the mansion. Yn is still unconscious.
Jin- Iam taking her to my room.Everyone else go to your rooms and take rest.
RM- Are you sure Hyung.
Jin- Yeah.
With that Jin went to his room alongwith our little yn and others went to their rooms.

In Jin room
Jin came inside his room and placed yn on his bed comfortably and placed a kiss on her forehead.
Jin- Sleep tight princess, we are your oppa and we never gonna harm you. Hope you will understand after you wake up.
With that Jin enter inside the washroom to freshen up. When Jin came outside he saw that yn is still unconscious so he silently went outside the room.

BTS Pov
All 5 members are chilling in living room. RM is reading a book , jhope is scrolling through internet while maknae line are playing games. Suga and Jin entered inside the living room at same time.
Suga- Hyung did yn wake up?
This question took everyone's attention toward Jin.

Jin- No she is still unconscious.
BTS- Okey.

Author pov
After sometime yn woke up in an unfamiliar room. Reality hit her like a truck and she realised that she is kidnapped. She started crying.
Yn- I want to go home.( Crying loudly)
Jin entered inside the room and saw her crying . He went over to her and started swinging her in his arms.
Jin - Calm down princess. Nobody is gonna harm you. Your oppa loves you so much.( Calm)
Yn- I-i w-want to go h-home and you a-aren't my oppa. ( crying)
Jin- Princess you told me this but don't tell anyone else or else everyone will get angry( try to calm himself)
Yn- Please don't get angry.( Crying)
Jin- Aww , no one is angry here princess but you have to behave. Now come I will help you to fresh up and then we will go to meet your other oppa.( Cheerful)

With this Jin carried yn in washroom and wash her face and made her wear new dress.

After dressing her up he carried her toward the living room .Yn was silent and didn't utter a single word as she was so scared . As soon as they entered the living room everyone's attention turned to them. Jin placed her on sofa beside Suga and sat on another side.
Jhope- Awww, sunshine you are looking so beautiful.(bright smile)
Jimin- I told you that she is very cute.( Eye smile)
RM- So let's start our introduction.
Hello little one, Iam your NAMJOON oppa. You can call me anything.( Dimple smile)
Jin- princess iam your wwh Jin oppa.( Smile)
Suga- hello kitty, Iam your Suga oppa.( Gummy smile)
Jhope- sunshine iam your hobi oppa.( Bright smile)
Jimin- hello mochi, iam your jimin oppa.( Eye smile)
Taehyung- baby bear iam your tartae oppa.( Boxy smile)
Jungkook- bunny iam your jungkook oppa. (Bunny smile)
As yn was so terrified she started crying.
Jin - princess don't cry.  Oppa will buy you so many chocolates and sweets.
Suga- Aish!! Give her to me iam taking her to my room. I will handle her.
Jin- Are you sure?
Suga- Hyung trust me ?
Jin- okey.
Yn is holding Jin's hand like her life depend on it . After so many tries Suga seprate her from Jin.
Jin- Don't worry princess, you have to spent some time with your other oppas, okey.
BTS(except Suga)- good night yniee.

With that Suga  and yn left the living room and other also went to there rooms.

Suga enters in room and placed her on bed, she was still crying.Suga laid beside her and started patting her head.
Suga- Kitty now sleep before I get angry.( Closed eyes)
Yn closed her eyes as she is afraid of Suga and soon she drifted to her dreamland.

Please comment your opinions about the chapter. Like what you want to see in next episode 💜🤭