Chapter 07

Yn suddenly wakes up in the middle of the night because she is hungry, so She starts crying.The sound of crying wakes up yoongi. His gaze softened after seeing his little kitty crying. He took Yn in his embrace and started patting her head.

Yoongi- What happened kitty? Why are you crying at this hour. Tell your oppa?
Yn looked toward yoongi with her doe eyes for few good seconds
Yn- I am very hungry oppa.( Slightly scared)
Yoongi- Oh okey!! Let's go eat something.
Then he carried her toward kitchen.After reaching the kitchen, he first made yn sit on the counter and then started preparing rameyon.Yn is playing with the things on the counter when Jin suddenly appears there .
Jin- What are you doing here at this hour?
Yoongi- Yn is feeling hungry and due to hunger she started crying so iam making rameyon for her. What are you doing here, Hyung?
Jin- I came to drink water. Let me do it Suga.
Yn- Oppa I want to use washroom.( Puppy eyes)
Yoongi - Yn, we are cooking. How can we take you there.
Yn- But i can't control.( Teary eyes)
Jin- Okey go there.( Pointed toward a door)
With that yn went toward washroom.

After sometime
Now they are done cooking and waiting for yn.
Yoongi pov
Why yn is suddenly behaving so friendly. Is she planning to escape? Aww, She is so innocent. She still has hopes that she will escape from us aka great mafia kings. But it's kinda interesting seeing her try ( smirk)

Jin- Why is she taking so long??
Me- Let me check.

As Suga is about to go yn came back breathing heavily.
Yn- O-Oppa...
Jin- What happen princess?? Calm down. Take deep breath.
Yn- O-Oppa m-my c-chest is h-hurting ( crying hard)
Yn is breathing heavily and she is not able to talk properly as her head is spinning nd with those words she fainted in Jin's arms .
Jin/ Suga- PRINCESS/ KITTY.
With this noise everybody woke up and came downstairs.
RM- Hyung what happened to yn?
Jin- we don't know. We have to go to hospital right now.
With this Jin took Yn in his embrace and run out of the mansion. Others also follow him.

In hospital
All the brothers are here waiting for doctor to come out and tell them about the wellbeing of there sister.
After sometime doctor came out and went toward Jin.
Doctor- Are you related to miss yn ?
Jin- Yes , iam her brother.What happen to her? Is everything okey?
Doctor- How could you donot know that your sister is allergic to oils.
If she had not been brought to the hospital in time, she could have died.
Jin-. Iam really sorry doctor.
Doctor- Iam prescribing some medicine. Make sure she will take them and keep her away from oils.
Jin- Okey, shall we meet her.
Doctor- Yes , she will regain her consciousness in some time. Don't worry she will be fine.( Slight smile)

Yn pov
I woke up with a great headache. Last thing I remember that I fainted in somebody's arms. But wait a damn minute WHERE AM I?? This is a hospital and moreover iam alone here . Iam so afraid of hospitals.
With that she started crying. She stood up and started running toward the door. When she open the door she saw many gaurds in the hallway and  two muscular men outside the door.

( BTS is doing hospital formalities so for the time being they appointed gaurds to check on yn. )

When she is about to exit the room one of the bodyguard hold her tightly.
Yn- Let me go!! Who are you??( Terrified)
At that time BTS enter the hallway. They are talking to eachother. But what they saw next made ther heartache. They saw yn was crying so hard sitting on the floor while gaurds are trying to take her to her room.
As yn attention diverted to BTS ( basically Jin) she stand up and started running toward them with her wobbly legs. She went to them and hugged Jin legs tightly and started crying .
Yn- O-Oppa, Where were you? I am s-scared.

With this Jin took her in his embrace and started patting her head.

Jin- Princess don't worry , see your oppas are here. Why you came out of your room?
Yn- O-Oppa I was alone in that room so I got scared looking at that machines.
Everybody chuckled.
RM- Don't worry little one, now we are here . Let's go to your room.
Everybody came one by one and give her a kiss on her forehead.
Yn- O-oppa it's h-hurting.( While placing her head on Jin's shoulder)
Jimin- Don't worry mochi, it will go by tomorrow.

With that they all went toward her room.

To be continued

Thankyou for watching
Vote
Comment your suggestion
Bye for now we will meet soon lovelies...💜💜👏⭐