Chapter 08

Next morning
A little girl is sleeping soundly on a hospital bed while her two brothers are resting on a nearby couches. At night none of the brother want to go back but at last they all had to give up and follow the instructions of two elders.

Author pov
After some time doctor enter  the room to check yn's condition . As they enter both elders ( Jin and Suga) woke up.

Doc.- Hello Mr. Jin, iam here for yn's checkup.
Jin- No problem.
With that doctor start yn's checkup. In the mean time yn wakes up and start looking here and there with her doe eyes. Jin and Suga are looking at her with aww.
Doc- Nurse ready the injection.
Nurse- okey sir

That's it, for her time stops, her world collapsed. All colours from her cute face faded. Suga noticed it and went to her and put her on his lap and hold her tightly. She came back from her trance as she saw nurse heading toward her with her dangerous weapon i mean injection. She starts to wiggle in Suga's grip and tried to run but of course he is more powerful and there is no use.

After sometime
Now yn is sitting on her bed with a big angry pout as she was injected.Suga and Jin saw her and chuckled.

Doc- Mr. Jin after completing the discharge formalities you may take her and little Miss( to yn) from now on don't go near oils and take care.( Small smile)
Jin- Aww, my princess is angry. (Small smile). Don't worry I will prepare your favourite food and treat you with so many things.
Suga- Yes but first let's change you dress.
Jin- Iam going to complete the formalities and checking the security.
Suga- Okey Hyung.
With that Jin head out of the room. Suga took her to the bathroom and she finished her morning routine and dressed up.

 Suga took her to the bathroom and she finished her morning routine and dressed up

Suga- Aww you are looking so cute kitty( proud smile)
Yn remains silent.
Suga - I want to ask you something by the way .( Serious)
Yn looked toward him with her doe eyes .
Suga- Why are you acting all weird suddenly because last time when I check you want to run away right.And if you are planning something I want to tell you that you are just wasting your time because you can't escape from your oppas kitty.( Smirk)
Yn is afraid from him but decided to answer.
Yn- I know t-that I am n-not able to escape from you all. There are two reasons first as you all are very powerful. And second I saw worry in your eyes yesterday for me. I never experienced these feelings and I also want love and family. So I thought to give it a try.( Teary eyes)

Yes it's true first she thought to run away and her actual plan is that she will run away from them when she woke up in hospital bed.  But when she saw the amount of well built bodyguards in hallway She knew that it's impossible for her to escape but after that while she was crying in Jin's embrace she saw worry in there eyes and saw there love. She is also craving for love and family  So she decided to accept them as her family.

Suga- I know kitty that we kidnapped you but we just want a sister that we can all love and I promise you that we will love you very much.( Soft smile )
Now stop crying and come to oppa and give me a sweet hug.( Gummy smile)
Yn wipe her tears and ran toward him and give him a tight hug.
Suga- Now let's go your Jin oppa might be waiting for us then we all go to your other oppas.
Yn- Oppa piggy back ride.
Suga- As your wish.
With that he carry her and left the room. Everybody ( bodygaurd) is quite shocked as they saw there boss smiling and laughing.

After sometime
Now they are infront of Jin who is completing the hospital formalities. Look at Jin she shout out loud.
Yn- OPPA......
Suga put her down and she run toward Jin with wide smile.

Jin pov
I was completing hospital formalities when I heard my name as I looked behind I found my princess and Suga. Suga was giving her a piggy back ride. After this he put her down and she ran toward me and hug my waist.

Me- Awww, my princess is okey now.
She nodded cutely and i chuckled at her cuteness.
Suga- Hyung did you complete the formalities.
I nodded.
Suga - So let's go. Others might be tensed.
Then I picked her up and we headed  out of the building. I don't want our rivals to know about my princess so the security of the hospital is really high. Only the doctors , patients and our bodygaurd are here. As this is one of Kim's property. With that we went to our car and drove off to our mansion.

Author pov

How strange where yn was so scared of them and now she loves them very much. Yn's wishes was fullfilled by God.Now it remains to be seen how this lovely angel changes the lives of these 7 mafia kings who are demons for the outside world.And how they saves there princess from all dangers.

Interesting right. Common Let's have a peek into there lives😉

But for this my lovelies you have to support me.  Please subscribe and vote.
Do comment and let me know about your suggestions .
And I am really sorry as I am updating it after so many time. I love you guys..

Comment and let me know about your thoughts.